Chapter 139 - 140

Chapter 139 Heavy losses

This is a man about his age.

With a little exploration of his consciousness, Su Ziyi knew that the other party was at the fifth level of Qi Refining. In order not to alarm others, he fell down from the tree branch and hung in the air with one hand on the trunk. When the man turned his head to look in another direction, he used his spiritual energy and flew to another big tree like a gust of wind. on the tree trunk, and then swept through the forest in mid-air in the same pattern.

From beginning to end, the cultivator who devoted himself to his duties knew nothing.

Although he passed the outermost sentry post, Su Ziyi did not dare to take it lightly. You know, being arranged by the family to patrol outside instead of hunting golden horned anacondas shows that the fighting ability of these people is not valued by the family. The really powerful people are all inside, which is what Su Ziyi needs to brace himself for. those people.

Therefore, he was always cautious on the next journey.

The family probably lost a lot of people in the last battle, so the encirclement was not big. It didn't take long for Su Ziyi to hear the news of the battle. A crashing sound mixed with the sharp cry of the golden horned anaconda came from deeper in the forest, but there was no smell of blood, but even so, Su Ziyi still listened to the footsteps.

There was no other reason. There was a thin layer of white mist floating in the forest in front of him. Although it looked as harmless as the morning mist, Su Ziyi knew that this was the only weapon used by the Meteor Immortal Forest to persuade ordinary people to retreat - entrenching In the middle layer - miasma.

The miasma is very thin, and although it affects ordinary people, it won't be particularly serious. Su Ziyi thought about it. The place where Wang Xi and the others fought with the golden horned anaconda was probably the same. However, after a great battle, the forest was completely destroyed, and the sunlight from the outside drove directly in, dispelling all the thin miasma that spread from the depths of the forest. That’s all.

However, the golden horned anaconda actually appears so close to the outer layer. Is this its original intention? Or is it because of the expulsion from the aristocratic family?

For a moment, Su Ziyi thought a lot, but he did not waste time and took out two third-grade elixirs from his arms - Qi Condensation Pill and Yi Miasan. The former could temporarily block the smell on his body, although it could not avoid it. The exploration of cultivators with profound spiritual consciousness is worry-free after the middle stage of foundation building; and the latter can help him resist the miasma intrusion within half an hour, allowing him to walk freely in the forest without worries.

After using his spiritual power to refine the two elixirs, Su Ziyi felt that his breathing became much smoother, and the air, which had been a bit damaged due to the influence of miasma, was also much better.

Listening to the sound, Su Ziyi felt that the golden horned anaconda over there was already at a disadvantage, so he stopped stopping and immediately started to rush towards that side. Within a moment, the tip of his nose was lingered by a faint smell of blood, and the sound of the slashing of various swords and the explosion of Lingbao was even more clear to his ears, making Su Ziyi subconsciously relax his breathing.

The closer they got, the more brutal the battle became. Before Su Ziyi saw the golden horned anaconda, he saw several relatively intact corpses. Their bodies were covered with blood and large wounds. They probably died of excessive bleeding. Looking at the clothes they were wearing, they were all made of rough materials. They must have been the warriors hired by the aristocratic families.