Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 Anjia Shulin

At the same time, the second-level monsters have different levels of strength.

After Su Yulang and Bian Qing seriously injured the first monster by surprise, things didn't go so smoothly.

Not to mention that these monsters had already set Bian Qing free, but their strength, which was similar to Bian Qing's, was enough to give the two of them a headache. What's more, after realizing that the two of them were difficult to deal with, the three monsters sank directly into the quagmire and quickly changed their positions in the quagmire, making it difficult for Bian Qing and the others to determine from which direction the opponent was going to attack.

Therefore, after they once again fought off a wave of second-level monsters that looked like loaches and seriously injured one of them, their bodies were covered in scars and they almost lost their combat effectiveness.

But fortunately, Su Ziyi arrived at this time.

With the flying sword, the distance of several miles is just the blink of an eye. Therefore, when the two monster beasts jumped out of the quagmire again, and Bian Qing and Su Yulang gritted their teeth and prepared to attack, two sword energy came from mid-air and directly split the two monster beasts into two sections. The bright red blood spurted out, and together with the two body parts that had lost strength, they fell back into the mire.

This time, Bian Qing and Su Yulang were stunned.

But they reacted quickly.

They looked up in the air with expressions of ecstasy, and then as expected, they met Su Ziyi who was stepping down on his sword. In an instant, the tense body relaxed, and the knees softened. The two of them knelt and sat in the muddy water. Su Ziyi, who had just got off the Feijian, was so frightened that he thought something unexpected had happened to the two of them, and Feijian was too late. He rushed over after receiving it.

"What's wrong?" He hugged both of them with a worried look on his face.

At this time, both of them were dirty and not a single piece of clean skin could be seen, so nothing could be seen just by looking at their appearance. Su Ziyi had no choice but to put spiritual power into their bodies. Fortunately, after his spiritual power circulated in the two people's bodies for a short period of time, no major problems were found, except for some cases of spiritual overdraft and physical weakness.

This time, Su Ziyi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, I came back late." Su Ziyi simply couldn't imagine what he would face if he came back a moment later. At this moment, he just felt that even if he had taken away all the essence of the Five Elements, he should have added a layer of mud to the two of them, otherwise this situation would not have happened.

When he thought of this, he was really upset.

After Bian Qing and Su Yulang saw Su Ziyi return safely, their beating hearts returned to their original position. While they were panting and resting, they shook their heads and comforted Su Ziyi, saying: "It's okay, you came just right. Time." Before leaving the underground, Su Ziyi redistributed the lightning talismans to them, so even if Su Ziyi didn't have time to come back, the two of them would not fall on these two second-level monsters.

However, now, none of the three of them care about this.

Although Su Ziyi is back, it does not mean that he is absolutely safe.

After taking the medicine and taking a short rest, Su Ziyi led one person out of here and headed towards the outline of the mountains in the distance.

And not long after they left, the battle on the swamp finally came to an end. The two groups of men and horses finally calmed down a little after suffering some losses, none of them heavy. They faced each other in the air, each wanting to kill the other with their eyes. But under the constraints of reason, a relatively peaceful conversation was completed.