Chapter 335 - 336

Chapter 335 Tragedy in the Alley

It's the scent of wood charm.

This strange fragrance came so fiercely that it immediately covered up the fragrance of the elixirs in the alchemy furnaces of other alchemists present.

Moreover, this fragrance is extremely aggressive, not only robbing people of their sense of smell, but also trying to corrode other elixirs. It was like a piece of mouse droppings falling into the soup, instantly turning the competition venue into a puddle of muddy water. Alchemists like Su Ziyi who had already finished refining it and had a fair temperament were not affected much, while other alchemists who were weak-minded and had a headache from refining Yunzhi Powder were overwhelmed by the fragrance and were completely ruined.

Suddenly, the whole venue was filled with the sound of explosions.

With a move of Su Ziyi's hand, the elixir in the elixir furnace fell steadily into the porcelain bottle. It looked like a top-grade elixir. Although it did not meet Su Ziyi's expectations, the result was enough.

After putting the elixir away, Su Ziyi raised his head and looked at the middle-aged alchemist.

At this moment, everyone in the entire venue was looking at that person.

Although the scent of wood charm is strong, it is not pungent, so there are still many people who like it. Therefore, when the scent swept through the entire venue, many people had expressions of enjoyment on their faces, and their eyes were filled with joy. It's intoxication. The alchemists who were frustrated by the fragrance of Mu Mei glared at each other, their eyes turning red.

Perhaps the latter's gaze was too resentful. The middle-aged alchemist, who was still immersed in the world of elixirs, had a subtle look on his face after meeting the gazes of those who wanted to peel off his skin and drink his blood. expression.

He blinked and said warmly: "I'm so sorry, fellow Taoists. I didn't expect that the accessories arranged for me this time would be Mu Mei." He said apologetic words in his mouth, but there was no expression on his face. There was no apology, not even a hint of helplessness. Instead, there was a trace of schadenfreude hidden in the twinkling eyes, which made those alchemists who exploded the furnace feel choked in their chests.

The other party has already apologized and said that this was Dabi's arrangement. What can they do?

Rush up and start a fight? With so many people around watching, not to mention whether they can win the fight or not, it would be disrespectful to get angry over this matter. If it falls into the mouths of those who don't deal with them, it will be another story.

Therefore, in the end, there was nothing they could do but tolerate it.

But the middle-aged alchemist seemed unable to see their humiliation. After seeing the clenched fists and livid faces of those alchemists, he pretended to be considerate and said in a light tone: "Everyone Fellow Taoist, time is running out. If you can still continue to open the furnace, you'd better hurry up." This tone sounded awkward.

In an instant, there were more resentful looks on him.

Su Ziyi casually glanced at the things on the opponent's table, and when he saw the extra colorful moth scales, he couldn't help but frowned. Colorful Moth Scale is a commonly used elixir flavoring agent, especially elixirs like Yunzhi Powder are used a lot, but only a small amount is needed. Using too much can easily lead to the failure of elixir refining and trigger the elixir. The medicine is uncontrollable, so alchemists generally use it with caution.

And this person -

apparently added a large amount of colorful moth scales, which caused the rue to emit such an exaggerated smell.