Chapter 225 - 226

Chapter 225 Bian Qing gives the stove

"I can now refine fifth-grade elixirs." Suddenly, Su Ziyi said.

"Huh?"

One moment, Bian Qing was still immersed in panic. The next second, he was confused by Su Ziyi's sudden words, and felt that he could not keep up with Su Ziyi's thinking.

Why are you talking about this all of a sudden?

He is not Wu Xia Amen, so he naturally knows about Su Ziyi's excellent talent in alchemy, and he believes more than anyone else that Su Ziyi will break through to the fifth level of Huang rank during this period of time. But what does this have to do with what they just said?

For a moment, his eyes were full of confusion.

His confusion was naturally seen by Su Ziyi, and he did not try to make any sense, and said straight away: "So - Foundation Establishment Pill." Boom

-

like a torrent rushing straight down from his head, a booming sound, shaking the earth, birds The beasts scattered. Bian Qing jumped three feet high, but the feet he wanted to walk out seemed to be stuck, and he couldn't lift them up. He could only act like a frightened rabbit, his limbs trembling slightly, and the emotion in his eyes was inexplicable. He was in disbelief at first, then Then it was quickly replaced by emotions such as confusion, ecstasy, and joy.

After a long time, this emotion dissipated slightly.

But even so, he felt as if he was dreaming at this time, and the words coming out of his mouth were more like babble: "So, foundation building?" Su Ziyi expected that Bian Qing would be a little excited, but never thought that the other party's reaction would be so simple

. It was so big that I was surprised at the time. When Bian Qing made a sound at this time, he also came to his senses and said: "Judging from my current progress, within a month, I can start trying to refine the Foundation Establishment Pill." However, the materials are limited, and after refining, He will first improve his level before taking action.

But even so, hearing these words in Bian Qing's ears made Bian Qing even more excited.

In order to continue the conversation, Su Ziyi stretched out his long arms helplessly and directly pulled Bian Qing into his arms. He locked the opponent's movements with his two arms and used his own body temperature and domineering movements to forcefully pull Bian Qing back. Qing's reason: "Once I refine the Foundation Establishment Pill, I will immediately make a breakthrough." "

And as long as I can break through to the Foundation Establishment stage, the chips in our hands will also increase."

"Place it in any aristocratic family I can be considered a master in the early stage of foundation building. Moreover, I also have the ability to refine foundation building pills, so in the eyes of Xiang Mansion, my status will definitely be elevated. I believe that the other party will also be willing to help us with Su. The government is going around a lot."

"After all, there are not many alchemists who can refine the Foundation Establishment Pill, not even Dr. Wu." When he said this, Su Ziyi was confident.

"Even if there is an eventuality -" Of course, Su Ziyi was not completely optimistic, and also planned for the worst case scenario: "We are not helpless." "We have been expelled from the Su Mansion for more than ten years

. Years have passed. Even if the people of Su Mansion want to find out everything, it will take some time, plus Xiang Mansion's obstruction in the meantime." He rubbed the token in his hand for a while, with amusement on his face: " It's enough for us to prepare. You know, in a few months it will be the time for the Water Swamp Realm to open again." "If by that time, they still decide to go against us, then we will simply enter the Water Swamp Realm