Chapter 371 - 372

Chapter 371 The desperate situation of ghosts

The proximity of Bian Qing and Su Yulang could not be hidden from Su Ziyi's consciousness.

He was shocked and angry, but then he just felt helpless. As the person beside her, how could Su Ziyi not understand what Bian Qing was thinking? Just because he knew it, he felt so sad that he wanted to cry.

Forget it, just feel free to do whatever they want to do.

He will stay here and never retreat until he is exhausted.

However, if they could all get out alive this time, he would still have to settle the account with these two people.

Thousands of thoughts turned into nothing, and all the mental energy turned into belief, melting into a pure force and rushing into Su Ziyi's veins, like a mighty river, washing away all the hesitations and fears of a person. Er Jing, only the brave and fearless blood is left, attached to the sword in his hand, awakening another self.

With a horizontal stroke of the sword in his hand, Su Ziyi successfully blocked a mid-stage Foundation Establishment black ghost coming towards him.

Black ghosts in the foundation building stage are already difficult to deal with, let alone those in the middle stage of foundation building? Fortunately, Su Ziyi had already broken through to the middle stage of foundation building, and because of the blessing of the Five Elements Essence, he was not at a disadvantage for a while. Instead, he slowly gained the advantage with his swordsmanship, and with the help of the cover of the surrounding low-level black ghost figures, he finally Successfully killed this black ghost.

And as soon as it died, the originally dim spirit of the Five Elements in front of it began to shine brightly again.

Taking advantage of the moment to take a breath, Su Ziyi raised his head and looked forward. With the blessing of dragging this group of black ghosts out, even those black ghosts in the foundation-building stage who are extremely harmful are now being submerged among countless low-level black ghosts because they failed to occupy a good position. Even those low-level black ghosts The black ghost wanted to give way, but was pushed forward by the black ghost behind him, unable to give up a position at all.

For a moment, Su Ziyi felt quite happy.

However, ants can also shake up elephants. Although these black ghosts were not low in level, they were endless in number, which put a lot of pressure on Su Ziyi, who had to keep moving without stopping. Such repetitive movements against weak opponents consume the most energy and attention, so Su Ziyi had to be extremely alert.

Looking at it this way, he seemed to have returned to the upside-down world.

Su Ziyi handled some familiar situations with ease. Under the cover of the Five Elements Essence, he made fun of the black ghosts who tried to surround him, and even seriously injured the opponent unexpectedly, fighting for himself, Bian Qing and Su Yulang. More time. But over time, even if these black ghosts were unconscious, they began to fluctuate due to excessive damage.

As soon as he saw the black ghost's body floating back like light smoke, Su Ziyi secretly said something bad.

Without any hesitation, he raised the sword in his hand and slashed across the back of his left hand.

The edge of the knife was not deep, but enough blood spilled out. The Qi and blood of practitioners in the foundation-building stage were full of spiritual power and vitality. For the black ghosts whose mission was to devour spiritual energy, it was undoubtedly a tempting meal, so As soon as the blood seeped out of the skin, the black ghosts who had been retreating just now rushed towards Su Ziyi again, like hungry men who hadn't eaten in months.