Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169 Black Ghost

In an instant, the black insect eggs scattered in front of Su Ziyi rolled to both sides, leaving a path for one person to walk, leading directly to the shore.

Seeing this, Su Ziyi's eyes flashed, he swung away the fireball in his hand, straightened up and walked forward. And every time he took a step forward, the black insect eggs that had just scattered to both sides immediately filled the space behind him, leaving him with no way to retreat.

From this, he directly put the Jiamu Essence in his hand back into the storage bag and replaced it with the long sword.

The further they went, Su Ziyi realized that he had underestimated the lake and the blood-threaded channel worm before. This lake is supported by an inexplicable force, and the blood-threaded channel worms under the lake surface also undergo changes due to this force. The closer to the lake, the larger and longer the blood-threaded channel worms connected to the lake surface become. Finally, they reach When they reached the shore, the length of the blood-threaded channel worm was far beyond Su Ziyi's imagination, it was three to four feet long!

This is unimaginable.

They were like kelp in the sea, hanging upside down on the lake, flowing gently with the current. Because there were so many and so dense, Su Ziyi only saw a red patch when he lowered his head. And they seemed to be quite easy to get along with. Even if Su Ziyi was standing on top of them, he had no intention of attacking him.

In this way, Su Ziyi made it all the way to the end safely, and was only one step away from stepping onto the endless desert over there. But just when he was just one step away, he stopped and stared motionlessly at the endless yellow desert. The black insect eggs that had blocked all his escape routes did not rush him. They just stayed quietly behind his heels, waiting for him to make the final decision, and then swallowed up the last territory.

There should be something in this desert.

Just what could it be?

There was no sound of insects or wind, but Su Ziyi seemed to be able to smell a danger revealed from the sense of desolation, which made him hesitate. It was just that he waited for a long time, but no unexpected or expected presence came to visit, which made him feel that he was too neurotic. He thought about his absurd idea in his heart, raised his left foot and stepped on it.

And the accident happened at this moment!

As soon as he stepped on it, the originally solid yellow muddy ground under his feet changed instantly, turning into thick yellow mud that stuck to the soles of Su Ziyi's shoes, trying to suck people down! The surrounding clearness and beauty also disappeared in an instant, turning the entire sky into a doomsday scene of yellow with blood and dark clouds.

At this moment, Su Ziyi couldn't tell that he had clearly entered an illusion!

He subconsciously retracted his feet and blocked his body with the long sword. He looked around with extremely vigilant eyes. After slowly turning around in place, he realized that except for the blood-threaded channel worms on the soles of his feet, everything was there. Fake.

Where are the majestic lakes and clear lakes here, what is there is just a piece of mud and countless black rocks lying across it, like a piece of festering skin covered with black moles; where are there blue skies and white clouds and clear air, what is there is just black air rolling into In the sky above the end of the field of vision, there are some black creatures that shuttle through it from time to time.

Moreover, where is the safe and smooth road here? The reason why he has not been swallowed up by the mud is because he is on the road to a red body formed by countless blood-threaded channel worms!