Chapter 325 - 326

Chapter 325 Battle against Qi Yang

It's not that Su Ziyi never thought of asking for advice from the other party, but he really couldn't hold on any longer.

The consumption caused by using the full force of Saluo Wuhen was greater than Su Ziyi thought. Not only was the remaining spiritual power drained away, but it even felt like he was overdrawn. Therefore, before Ou Wang could counterattack, he could no longer hold on.

Although it is a pity, it can only be like this.

Ou Wang obviously didn't expect Su Ziyi to admit defeat so neatly, but when his eyes glanced at Su Ziyi's face, it became clear. He nodded to the old man who was refereeing the competition without saying a word, and then put away Mo Mo. Dao got off the ring neatly. It's just that slightly raised brow, no matter how you look at it, you look unhappy.

Because his spiritual power was just exhausted, Su Ziyi walked down on his own without help this time.

As soon as he slowly moved down from the ring, he only heard whispers around him and the eyes glued to him, which made him a little annoyed. However, Su Ziyi and his family of three never cared about what people other than their own family thought of them, so they didn't even move their eyes when others made random comments.

For this competition, Bian Qing was relieved.

Like Su Ziyi, he discovered early on that Ou Wang's strength was much higher than that of Su Ziyi, so he was really worried about Su Ziyi being injured, and he was also afraid that Su Ziyi would get involved with others because of his competitiveness and would not give up until the end. But fortunately, Su Ziyi's mind was always clear, and after testing it with the most powerful move, he gave in immediately.

Maybe in the eyes of some people, Su Ziyi's move was really disgraceful. But in Bian Qing's view, Su Ziyi's approach was the most correct. Regardless of whether he had the ability to beat Ou Wang or not, at least Su Ziyi tried his best. His efforts were not only a respect for himself, but also for Ou Wang.

Moreover, cultivation is something that goes against heaven. Only with the belief that any cultivator tries his best can he break through the shackles of heaven and seek immortality and the ability to reach heaven.

On the other hand, those cultivators who have lost their fighting spirit before fighting, such people have weak character and are more likely to fall into the inferior position during promotion and breakthrough.

Therefore, the three people of the Su family are quite satisfied with this game.

Although he lost this match, it was not Su Ziyi's last match in the competition. Two days later, he would have to compete with another practitioner who also lost to win the qualification to challenge for third place. Therefore, after the game against Ou Wang, Su Ziyi did nothing else and concentrated on adjusting his condition.

Two days passed in the blink of an eye.

Among the people who entered the top five this time, in addition to a disciple from the Qibao Pavilion, there were also two disciples from the Xuan Cang Sect, including Ou Wang. The remaining spot was taken by Cang Ming of the Yizhou Army. And this Cang Ming usually remained quiet, but until now, everyone discovered that apart from the disciples of Xuan Cang Sect, the cultivators of the Yizhou Army were also so strong.

On this day, the one who was going to compete with Su Ziyi was none other than Qi Yang, the Qibao Pavilion disciple who was eliminated by Cang Ming.

Although Qi Yang was an unattractive person, Su Ziyi was very impressed by him. He still remembered how Qi Yang used the judge pen in his hand to defeat Zuo Da of Tieshan Sect in the first match of the primary election. of. Especially the trick that makes the sky drizzle, it is so shocking that people will never forget it.