Chapter 341 - 342

Chapter 341 Breakthrough to the second floor

Tomb of Ten Thousand Swords!

When the scene in front of him first came into view, Su Ziyi's pupils shrank, and he immediately remembered the illusion he had seen in the Xiangfu Mine in Shuiyun Town.

Although they look nothing alike, how similar are the desolate meanings contained in them?

Standing high at the entrance of the cave, Su Ziyi looked down condescendingly. The volcano of Xuancang Mountain is not a completely extinct volcano. There is still magma rolling one or two hundred feet down. They are concentrated in a huge pool, making a dull sound, and there are also black surroundings. The rock wall is painted with a touch of orange, allowing people to see the surroundings clearly.

The surrounding area of ​​the magma pool was covered with rocks except for a path leading to the bottom at Su Ziyi's feet, which was relatively flat. There are five or six sharp black rocks as tall as Su Ziyi emerging from it, blocking outsiders from entering like rebellious warriors. In addition, there are countless large rock walls and rocks of various sizes. .

Su Ziyi simply couldn't imagine, what kind of power is this to have such a scene?

But that's not the main thing.

Since the weapon tomb is named after the weapon and the place is the tomb, there must be a lot of broken weapons. Su Ziyi didn't need to put any effort at all. Everywhere he looked up, there were all kinds of weapons, including knives, guns, and swords...but the most common ones were Mo Dao. Each of them was a hard-on, inserting himself into the black Among the rocks, the rocks look like hedgehogs.

Seeing this, Su Ziyi's eyes couldn't help but be moved.

His steps moved, as if he had received the call of an inexplicable force, and he walked down the path to the lava pool. The black pointed rocks that originally blocked his sight receded piece by piece. The scenery in front of Su Ziyi suddenly became clear. Only then did he realize that the scenery he had seen along the paths and gaps in the rocks was only one percent of the entire tomb. That's all.

Being in the tomb, no one dares to tell how big the tomb is.

All I know is that walking among them, I feel as small as an ant. My originally tall and strong body looks ridiculously petite compared with the increasingly tall black rocks around me.

Su Ziyi could no longer open his mouth to say any words of evaluation.

The black rock is getting bigger and taller, and there are fewer and fewer weapons stuck on it, but the aura of each of these weapons is ten times stronger than anything Su Ziyi has seen before. Ten or even a hundred times, and the further you go, the more obvious this gap becomes. Su Ziyi stretched out his hand to touch the short knife closest to him, but when his hand was still a foot away, the skin of his fingertips scratched the blade with blood dripping from it.

Pulling back his hand and looking at the wound that had become scabbed with blood under the influence of spiritual power, Su Ziyi took a deep breath involuntarily.

He closed his eyes, without using his five senses or spiritual consciousness, and tried to communicate with his heart the unique power of this world.

This place is dead, with no insects chirping, flowers fragrant or people talking, and there is no trace of life hidden in the ground. Waiting for the right time to break out of the ground and sprout, everything seems to be waiting for the power of time, bit by bit, the remains of the past years will be absorbed. The traces of the past are smoothed away until nothing is left;

but this place is also alive, and every weapon has its own story. The days of pleasure and hatred were ruined in the hands of their last owner, and finally they are the same as the mud here. The stones here have buried the past together, leaving only the cold murderous intent left here to tell their unwillingness. And these unwillingnesses will eventually disappear bit by bit as time passes.