Chapter 68 - 69

Chapter 68 Fainted

At this time, there are still seven dogs left.

The eight or nine dogs killed by Su Ziyi fell to the ground one by one at this time, and the blood that overflowed from the wounds seeped into the rotten leaves and mud, filling the forest with a strong smell of blood. , blown by the night wind, severely irritating the still-living Quanuan.

Facing the flames in front of them, they no longer retreated, but took two steps forward. With a pair of red eyes open, he lowered his forelimbs and upper body, bared his cold teeth at the person hiding behind the fire ring, and made a threatening sound from his mouth. Especially after seeing Su Ziyi standing up holding on to the tree trunk, the excitement level reached its peak: "Chi--" This roar was like a signal to charge, calling on them to maintain the same rhythm and all move back a few feet

. , and then suddenly started running on his four short legs! Their speed was getting faster and faster, and they rushed to the front of the fire in the blink of an eye, and then jumped, trying to jump over the fire into the circle!

Su Ziyi's face suddenly darkened, and he subconsciously leaned against the tree, his thin lips pursed tightly. When a dog on the opposite side jumped up and couldn't control his body's rotation, he threw out a spiritual energy blade with his uninjured right hand, just in time. It brushed against the opponent's soft abdomen and made a large bloody gash. The opponent's body that rushed forward immediately curled up due to the severe pain, and fell directly into the fire from mid-air. It even let out a shrill scream because of the burning pain: "Ji——!" Its scream did not let the others know

. The companions retreated, and they continued to rush forward without even looking. It was allowed to continue rolling in the fire due to pain, its hair and flesh smelled of burning, its whole body was covered in the smell of blood, and turned into a red and black ball, until it finally stopped moving.

The desperate efforts of the dogs did not allow them all to successfully break through.

The fire is burning too high! And they didn't have the patience to wait until the fire went out, so when they crossed the fire, the tongues of fire licked the hair on their abdomens, which instantly ignited and ignited four or five dogs into a ball of fire. They screamed "jijiji". Some of them were seriously injured and rolled on the ground for a long time after landing. The fire did not go out. Instead, they made themselves follow the miserable footsteps of the previous dog. The ones with minor injuries were still alive after the fire was extinguished. Finally, a bloody hole was also exposed on the abdomen.

The tragic injuries made them even more excited. Regardless of whether they were injured or not, they all rushed towards Su Ziyi behind them!

Su Ziyi, who was leaning against a big tree, was also having a hard time at this time. The wound on his shoulder hurt whenever he moved, and the wound on his calf was bleeding, so painful that his movements were greatly hampered. Therefore, in the face of these menacing dogs, he could only fight and retreat. He fired three fireballs in succession, forcing the dogs that were rushing towards him from several directions to jump back to avoid them. Then he fought again. Fallen branches blocked him in front.

However, the surrounding open space had shrunk greatly, and there was no time. Therefore, Su Ziyi only impulsively stopped two of the four dogs that rushed towards him. One of the remaining two pounced from his right, and the other Then he attacked from the front, which caught him a little off guard. He looked stern, held the knife in his right hand, kicked on the ground with his still intact leg, and rushed forward on his own initiative.

His actions made the dog in front of him feel happy. Although the venom in his body was exhausted, it did not prevent him from charging towards Su Ziyi with his big teeth open. But how could Su Ziyi let him succeed so easily? Even though his movements were restricted, he still endured the severe pain and raised his injured left arm. Just as the opponent bit his forearm, the knife in his hand directly penetrated the opponent's belly!