Chapter 151 - 152

Chapter 151 The matter is resolved

Heart-protecting pill? The young man with a pointed chin couldn't help but widen his eyes when he heard this.

Although they did find out that Wang Shui had purchased an elixir at the Su Family Alchemy Shop that day and stabilized his injury, they didn't take it too seriously. After all, in their opinion, even if such a little-known shop sells pills, they must be inferior.

But I didn’t expect that there would be heart-protecting pills to buy here?

Surprised, the young man's eyes uncontrollably glanced at the wooden frame behind Su Ziyi, and he was immediately surprised by the long list of pill nameplates.

This store is far more powerful than they thought.

It seemed that all of them had underestimated the Su Family Alchemy House. What I don’t know is, where do these elixirs come from? If possible, can it be used by their Xiong family?

For a moment, the young man with a pointed chin thought a lot.

As for Su Ziyi's words, the young man with the sharp chin actually believed it. There was no other reason. It was because the other party could get the Heart-protecting Pill, which was close to the fourth-grade yellow-level elixir. He really couldn't find a reason why the other party would get involved in the muddy waters of a group of warriors no matter how hard he tried. Therefore, he quickly dismissed his doubts about Su Ziyi in his heart, and just when he was about to apologize and leave, a voice came from outside the door.

"Eh? Why are there so many people?"

The voice of the visitor had the unique thickness of an adult man, so as soon as he spoke, everyone in the store turned to look. I saw a middle-aged man in a green shirt standing at the door with his hands behind his back and looking up at the door plaque. He had a slender figure, thin but energetic cheeks, and a pair of bright eyes that showed a sense of righteousness.

When Su Ziyi saw the person clearly, the corners of his mouth turned up involuntarily: "Housekeeper Xiang." "

A few days ago, I wanted to visit you and Dr. Wu in Xiang's Mansion, but I didn't expect you to beat me to it." Su Ziyi Reversing his previous laziness, he got off the high stool behind the counter and leaned over with a smile on his face.

When Xiang Zuo saw him, his eyes flashed with excitement. He ignored the Xiong family members who crowded the whole store and stepped directly into the store. He cupped his hands at Su Ziyi and said with a smile, "Brother Su." He smiled angrily and said, "What are you still doing? Speaking of which, after I told old doctor Wu that you were also in Qixia Town that day, he has been thinking about you and waiting for you to come, but he didn't expect..." He looked at Su Ziyi with a joking look on his face. , Su Ziyi clearly sensed gloating from his smile.

"This was a mistake on my part." Not to mention the secret threats made by the Xiang family to him, Su Ziyi personally still respected Dr. Wu very much. So when I heard what Xiang Zuo said, I immediately promised again and again: "No matter what happens tomorrow, I have to go there. Otherwise, after a long time, Dr. Wu will just sweep the floor and close the door on me." After that, he pursed his lips and looked at Xiang Zuo and smiled.

"To the housekeeper—" At this time, the young man with a pointed chin who had been silent spoke up.

Although they are children of aristocratic families, not all children of the Xiong family have their eyes set on others and do not care about worldly affairs. Those among them who were astute in information had long known that the Xiang family in Qingcheng had replaced the person in charge in Qixia Town, and Xiang Zuo was the confidant butler of the new person in charge. Therefore, even if their cultivation level is similar to that of Xiang Zuo or even higher than that of Xiang Zuo, they would not dare to put up any airs in front of Xiang Zuo.