Chapter 111 - 112

Chapter 111 Farewell to the past

"Why do you think our family will leave the village?"

"Huh?" Yang Xu, who was hit on the chin by Li Han's small fist, did not answer Bian Qing immediately, but after coaxing the child , then turned his head and smiled at the person: "Isn't this a natural thing?" But when he said this, the look in his eyes was a little dim.

"No... I never said that." Although the two of them have a good relationship, Bian Qing only keeps many things in his heart, so he really doesn't understand.

"I guessed." Looking at Bian Qing's questioning look, Yang Xu suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in her heart, but when she thought that the estrangement between the two was mostly due to herself, she immediately put aside her resentment. So, when he looked up at Bian Qing again, he had a warm smile on his face: "After all, Brother Bian Qing, your family has changed too much, and there is no room for you here." "Now even those idle guys who make money in the mines are

... You know how to go to Mingshui City to make money." Yang Xu pretended not to care, her baby face still looked as playful as before: "Brother Bian Qing, the one in your family is still a cultivator, and he is so capable, why? Maybe he will stay in Luoshan Village forever? That would be too hidden." After saying this, he winked at Bian Qing, looking like "I am very smart".

When Bian Qing heard what he said, he immediately got rid of his previous nervousness, but at the same time, he felt a sense of reluctance in his heart.

He looked at the familiar smile on Yang Xu's face and remembered the past again, remembering the help and kindness that Su Ziyi had given him before Su Ziyi came. Memories attracted emotions and softened the barriers in his heart. He stretched out his hand to hold Yang Xu's hand holding Li Han's leg. After touching the rough calluses on the other person's hand, he could no longer help himself and said: "But No matter where we are in the future, I will always keep the things between us in my heart."

When Yang Xu heard this, her nose instantly became sore, and she said with some sobs: "Brother Bian Qing..." In fact, what happened that day, he No regrets? He regretted it. Even if Su Ziyi was safe later, he would still be extremely worried and ashamed every time he faced Bian Qing. But if he were asked to choose again, he would still make that request.

Therefore, he could only ask for Bian Qing's forgiveness.

But fortunately, Brother Bian Qing seemed to have no intention of continuing to argue with him about this matter.

He hugged Bian Qing tightly and talked to Bian Qing about things in the village intermittently. Bian Qing also cooperated with him very much. When the two of them talked about it, Yang Xu's mood completely calmed down. . He raised a bright smile and said, "Thank you, Brother Bian Qing."

"It's okay." Seeing that Yang Xu had returned to her cheerful self, Bian Qing also relaxed.

Like Yang Xu, that incident was always a knot in his heart. No matter how well he got along with Yang Xu later, or how happy they laughed when they faced each other, he would always feel a little uncomfortable.

But today, he suddenly felt enlightened. Indeed, he was too obsessed with the good and bad of the past, allowing them to interfere with his choice for the future, but the past is the past after all. Don't forgive what you can't forgive, and don't weigh it over and over in your heart if you can't care about it. Now, instead of thinking about things and being afraid, it is better to think about how to take a good path in the future.

Because the past is used to say goodbye.

"But, brother Bian Qing, do you plan to leave soon?" Yang Xu really cherished Bian Qing as a good friend, so when she thought of Bian Qing leaving Luoshan Village, she felt a little uncomfortable, and the smile on her face faded. .