Chapter 355 - 356

Chapter 355 Entering the Restriction

However, it was impossible for Xia Zheng to let Su Ziyi try like this without any preparation.

He took out two small silver bells from his storage bag. They were no longer than knuckles, but they were engraved with complicated patterns. Even in the absence of light, they shone brightly, allowing people to see the patterns clearly.

Without even guessing, Su Ziyi knew that this was no ordinary bell, but a magic weapon.

This bell is a little weird. When Xia Zheng pinched it between his fingers, the bell inside remained motionless, as if it was just a fake.

"This is a Tongsheng bell." Xia Zheng handed a bell into Su Ziyi's hand: "Two Tongsheng bells coming out of the same furnace, no matter how far apart they are, you can clearly feel the condition of the other Tongsheng bell. . You put a touch of spiritual consciousness on it to mark it, just in case -" Xia Zheng paused, glanced at Su Ziyi and then continued: "In case something unexpected happens to you, the Tongsheng Bell in your hand will live and die with you, and I can also find out your actual situation here."

Although this was not nice to say, Su Ziyi knew it was necessary.

Therefore, without thinking, he put the mark of divine consciousness on Tongsheng Ling, and then nodded to Xia Zheng: "I'm ready." His eyes were firm and clear, and there was no trace of being disturbed at all. A shadow influenced by inner emotions. Xia Zheng did not reveal his disguise. He only glanced at him and then withdrew his gaze and walked out: "Then I'll leave it to you."

Xia Zheng held his sword high in the air. Behind him, several foundation-building cultivators came one after another. They were not all cultivators of Xuan Cang Sect, so when Xia Zheng inexplicably blocked him from entering the cave, he still felt angry in his heart. They were disappointed, but when they saw Xia Zheng's extremely serious face, they all wisely kept silent.

There was no way, they couldn't defeat it, and the sect's power couldn't compare with Xuan Cang Sect.

Therefore, I can only give in.

At first, this incident only involved the Xuan Cang Sect. Later, forces that were friendly with the Xuan Cang Sect were also involved, resulting in more and more cultivators appearing here. Later, many forces that had a normal relationship with Xuan Cang Sect or even had enemies with each other also sent people here, because although this place was too weird, there was no guarantee that it would not be a place of chance.

Therefore, even if there is a risk of losing their lives, more and more practitioners are fishing in troubled waters and entering caves.

Xia Zheng did not stop these people from entering. He only asked his sect disciples and the disciples who were friendly forces to be called out of the cave, and asked them to stand in the open space outside the cave and watch from a distance. He didn't care about anything else. Yes. He himself was like a stone pillar cast from the sky, standing motionless in the air. The robes worn by the elders of the Xuan Cang Sect on his body rustled in the wind, frightening a group of young men with ulterior motives.

As for himself, all his attention at the moment was focused on the person who kept wandering around in the cave, trying to find a way in.

Su Ziyi's attempt did not go well.

After Zhu Lian disappeared, he walked around for a long time, but in the end he didn't feel any movement. He thought that coming here would not trigger the restriction for the time being, so he immediately chose another way to leave. It's just that maybe he was unlucky. After Xia Zheng sent a message for the third time that people from other forces had also disappeared, he still couldn't do it.