Chapter 145 - 146

Chapter 145 Sky-Destroying Thunder Beast

This went on and on for ten days.

Because the difference in strength between them was not very big, after three or two trials, Su Ziyi mastered the attack routine of the Thunder Beast, and his footwork became more flexible. The Thunder Beast's lightning strikes from behind were basically unable to touch Su Ziyi's body. However, he was injured several times by Su Ziyi.

This made the Sky Thunder Beast very angry. Every time Su Ziyi reappeared, his eyes would sparkle with irritation, and he would pounce on him without even thinking.

But Su Ziyi actually didn't feel comfortable either.

The monster's physical strength was much stronger than his. Even if he used ghostly footwork to get close to the Sky Thunder Beast, it would be difficult for him to break through the defense of the fur on the opponent's back with the long iron sword in his hand. On the contrary, he was burned by the flashing electric current over and over again, or was injured by the opponent's quick reaction and the absolute strength of his body.

In general, his sword skills have improved a lot in the past ten days, but he has also suffered a lot more injuries.

After taking a deep breath, Su Ziyi opened his eyes and ended his practice. He took an internal look at the condition inside his body and found that some of the major injuries caused during yesterday's fight with the Sky Thunder Beast were almost healed, leaving only some hidden injuries that needed to be expunged after he returned to Qixia Town to prepare the medicinal solution.

He frowned and counted the elixirs in the storage bag, and found that he had almost used the rejuvenation elixirs and nourishing qi powder. If he was injured one or two more times, he might not be able to use the elixirs. This situation really gave him a headache, especially when he saw that his Fantie sword had been chewed out by the Thunder Beast's teeth.

It seems that he needs to go back.

In addition to the shortage of supplies, the aristocratic family is also a big problem. Although Su Ziyi didn't find any traces of other people in the forest in the past few days, so much time had passed, and it was time for people from the aristocratic family to come. So he waved the broken long sword in his hand, and Su Ziyi calmed down, his eyes full of determination - this time, it was time to make a break with the Thunder Beast.

After returning his body to its best condition, Su Ziyi ignored the dark clouds in the sky and walked towards the Thunder Beast's lair with familiarity.

Thanks to his fight with the Sky Thunder Beast during these days, no part of the ground near the Sky Thunder Beast's lair was intact. It was full of black potholes. As soon as a person stepped on it, the black soil immediately broke into pieces. Debris stained the sole of the shoe. The surrounding trees were also damaged, but compared to the land, which was just broken branches and leaves, it was much better.

Su Ziyi's several harassments also made the Thunder Beast a little bit too much.

Although it succeeded in driving Su Ziyi away every time, Su Ziyi put more and more pressure on it, causing more and more injuries, and its body began to feel weak. This made it very irritable. It wanted to catch the other party, but because the other party's footwork was too weird, it couldn't be touched at all. Small handfuls of flames kept gathering in its heart, and finally merged into a sea of ​​​​fire. When he smelled a familiar smell, he got out of the nest without thinking.

But this time, Su Ziyi did not step back, but moved forward with his sword, confronting the opponent head-on!

The sharp claw tip scratched across the body of the long sword, and with a "clang" sound, a layer of sparks flew out, causing the white claw tip of the Sky Thunder Beast to smell like it was burning. It immediately wanted to retract the tips of its claws, but their speed was too fast. Before it could make a move, Su Ziyi passed him by, rushed directly a few feet away, and crushed the piece of black debris with his foot. The soil turned into fine powder and stuck to his shoes and trousers.