Chapter 70 - 71

Chapter 70 The difficulty of becoming a pill

After all, Su Ziyi didn't rest at home for a few days, and went to Dr. Li's house the next day.

Doctor Li was moving the medicinal materials out of the pharmacy. When he looked up and saw Su Ziyi coming, he was slightly surprised: "You lost a lot of blood this time, why don't you take a rest?" With obvious disapproval.

"I think he's almost recovered." Su Ziyi stepped forward and gave him a hand.

"Tsk -" Dr. Li let him take the dustpan from his hand, followed him to the yard, and then looked Su Ziyi up and down by the light outside. When he was sure that Su Ziyi did not look wrong, he Swallowing what he said, he turned back to the pharmacy and brought out other medicinal materials.

"I extracted some medicinal liquid at home a few days ago." Su Ziyi hunched over while drying rhubarb, and said with his back to Doctor Li, who was also checking the medicinal materials. "Uh-huh." Doctor Li hummed slightly in his nose without commenting. "It failed several times, but then -" After turning over the last one, Su Ziyi straightened up and turned his head to look at Dr. Li: "In fact, the higher the sensitivity of the consciousness, the higher the rate of elixir formation, right?"

Li The doctor didn't reply to him immediately. It wasn't until he finished the work at hand that he slowly took a white cloth strip from the shelf next to him and wiped his hands: "My grandfather once told me that elixirs are never dead. If you want to refine them, Naturally, good elixirs cannot rely solely on aura." He looked back at Su Ziyi, a pair of cloudy eyes suddenly flashed with wisdom: "So, only by understanding elixirs with an attitude of understanding people can you make good elixirs." After finishing speaking

, , he held the cloth and returned to the pharmacy.

Su Ziyi, who stayed behind, fell into deep thought because of his words.

"Put the seven-star branch powder in first, and when it melts into vermilion, add the Fu Shen, because Fu Shen can speed up the extraction of the Seven Star Branch." In the small compartment of the pharmacy, Su Ziyi sat cross-legged in front of the medicine stove, taking photos He sat down and followed Dr. Li's instructions. "Yes, yes, yes, it's this color, you can add Fu Shen." Doctor Li kept his head directly above the medicine stove and watched. When the Qixingzhi powder changed color, he immediately urged Su Ziyi to take the next step.

Su Ziyi slowly poured down the Poria Goddess powder in the medicine cup on the side, but in the process, the spiritual energy in his hand was not broken, and he cooperated with his spiritual consciousness to open the spiritual energy group wrapped in the seven-star branch powder. Make a small opening and add Fushen powder into it. As soon as the Fu Shen powder entered, the Qixing Zhi powder immediately changed drastically. The original vermilion boiled and instantly turned into a red with black color.

"Control the spiritual energy -" When he saw the black color inside, Doctor Li became a little anxious: "The spiritual energy is too thin and has been overheated." Although Doctor Li is not very powerful, he has refined these most basic pills. Thousands of times, he has accumulated rich experience in countless failures, and he can tell where Su Ziyi's refining went wrong at a glance.

When he heard what he said, Su Ziyi immediately increased the output of his spiritual energy. The input of spiritual energy dispersed the black color in the powder, and he quickly refined the Seven Star Branch and Poria Goddess into a liquid medicine.

"Refining Qixing Zhi and Fu Shen together can extract a purer liquid, which is much better than extracting it alone." When he saw that the color of the liquid began to change from vermilion to pink, Doctor Li felt relieved and pinched himself The beard said: "In most elixir prescriptions, various medicinal materials and spiritual herbs have such mutual promotion and fusion effects. Of course, there are some special spiritual herbs that are difficult to integrate, so you will need some Auxiliary spiritual grass has been added."