Chapter 207 - 208

Chapter 207: Destroying success?

Both of them were practitioners, and they were very fast, and they arrived in a short time.

The location chosen by this group of people was not a large house, but a rather cramped small house, stuck among a number of high-profile families. It was quite defeated and could easily be ignored.

If Old Doctor Wu hadn't taken him with him, Su Ziyi would have thought it was just a small door of the house next door and walked right through.

Pushing open the dark wooden door, Su Ziyi followed Old Doctor Wu and walked in. As soon as you step into the courtyard, your eyes suddenly open up, and you can see all kinds of exotic flowers and plants standing here, which are very elegant with the flowing water of the rockery, which makes people like it at first sight. Although these flowers and plants were not precious spiritual plants, and many were even just ordinary spiritual plants, when gathered together, they produced a strange aura of spiritual energy, which made Su Ziyi's eyes light up.

When Old Doctor Wu saw his shining eyes, he couldn't help but pursed his lips and smiled.

"How is it? It's very strange." As soon as Dr. Wu spoke, Su Ziyi nodded in agreement: "It's very strange. This is the first time I've seen it. I didn't know it was -" He turned to look at Dr. Wu, hoping that the other party Give him the answer. Dr. Wu did not try to be mysterious and led Su Ziyi towards the place with the densest flowers and grass. He stretched out his hand to push aside the grass blades and exposed the things inside.

Inside, there is a blue grass.

The quality of this blue grass was average, not even comparable to the batch Su Ziyi got from the water realm. But what surprised Su Ziyi was that at this time, this blue grass, which was no more than ten years old, was shrouded in a layer of cloud-like mist-like aura, which looked a little extraordinary.

With just one glance, Su Ziyi could tell that the person who made this arrangement was using spiritual energy to nourish the blue grass in an attempt to improve its quality.

However, does this really work?

Suspicious, Su Ziyi looked at Old Doctor Wu with a surprised expression. Doctor Wu didn't explain, he just smiled, let go, and covered the blue grass again. Then Old Doctor Wu took Su Ziyi around again and opened some flowers, plants and leaves, allowing Su Ziyi to see the spirit stones and spirit stone fragments hidden underneath.

At this moment, without the need for Dr. Wu to explain, Su Ziyi understood how this strange scene was formed.

Emotions, this is a spirit gathering array.

Old Doctor Wu really liked this spirit gathering array. He smiled and said, "I've never seen such a spirit gathering array in books." Su Ziyi thought about it, and it seemed that it was indeed the case. Moreover, the Spirit Gathering Array not only requires a high level of strength from those who set it up, but also requires the support of spirit stones. It is not something that a small cultivator like Su Ziyi can easily support. So thinking about it this way, Su Ziyi is very interested in the people who made this arrangement. People feel more and more that Tao is kept secret.

"Is this to improve the quality of blue grass?" Since he didn't understand, Su Ziyi asked directly.

"Yes and no." Old Doctor Wu had a half-smiling expression on his face, and lowered his eyelids as if he was feeling emotional: "You also know that many spiritual herbs become more valuable as they get older, but for us cultivators, But there is not so much time to wait for them to grow to that age. Therefore, from a long time ago, a group of alchemists have cooperated with the formation masters, trying to find a way to speed up the growth of spiritual grass. "What