Chapter 137 - 138

Chapter 137 Entering the second floor

In the next two days, their harvest was mediocre. Although Su Yulang and Bian Qing's skills had improved, there was still a long way to go before being promoted to the next level in terms of cultivation.

So on the fifth day of hunting, Su Ziyi decided to return.

Except for what was left to be eaten, Su Ziyi and Bian Qing sold the rest of the monster meat to merchants. During the transaction, Bian Qing asked the other party about the purchase price of various monster meats with a smile on his face. He also said that if there was any harvest next time, he would sell it to the shopkeeper. He quickly established a good relationship with the shopkeeper. , and also asked the shopkeeper to take the initiative to add fractions and fill in a whole number.

"I don't think there is much danger in the outermost part of the Fallen Fairy Forest. Next time Yulang and I can try to hunt here alone." On the way back, Bian Qing took the initiative to tell Su Ziyi his plan: "Although It will be safer with you on our side, but you also have your own practice. Spending too much time hunting with us in the outermost layer is really a waste of time." Because he was hungry, Su Yulang took the money and ran to the front to sell snacks. They went to buy something to eat at the stall

, leaving only the two of them walking leisurely behind.

"Although I am overestimating my ability to say this now." Suddenly, Bian Qing stopped and Su Ziyi, who had been walking beside him and listened, also stopped subconsciously, and then turned around to see the young man who had been with him for two years. They were all bathed in the afterglow of the setting sun, their hair and shoulders glowing warmly. Although their faces were in shadow, their eyes were surprisingly bright.

"But I will do my best to close the gap between you and me little by little. One day, I will be able to stand next to you with confidence, no longer a hindrance or a burden, but becoming your greatest With help."

Bian Qing said every word with a very firm tone, but after finishing these words, he silently added in his heart - - he

is also the closest existence to you.

But Su Ziyi smiled after hearing his words, not sarcastically or perfunctory, but a kind of relief and encouragement to those close to him. He turned his whole body, the emotion in his eyes was extremely soft, making Bian Qing's cheeks blush. He put his free hand on Bian Qing's head as he usually did when touching Su Yulang, and pressed it with a little force.

"You always have been."

"Also, I'm looking forward to it."

After saying that, he retracted his hand and turned back, holding the monster meat in one hand, and walked back happily while humming a little tune. I walked towards home, but the warmth on my face lingered for a long time.

Bian Qing, who was left behind, stretched out his hands to cover the top of his head in a daze, his eyes a little blurry, and he didn't come back to his senses after a while. It wasn't until Su Yulang finished shopping and ran to Su Ziyi with a piece of pancake stuffed with thick minced meat but didn't find Eminem that Bian Qing was shocked back to his senses by the child's unique clear voice: "Emma!"

"Here!" Bian Qing's eyes flashed, and then he saw the two father and son turning sideways to look at him. The two people had similar faces and were wearing shorts of the same color sewn by him. It seemed to be glowing among the passing crowd. Seeing this, Bian Qing couldn't help but roll his eyes, and ran towards the two of them happily: "Here we come!" "Let's go

home."

Regarding Bian Qing's decision, as long as it was not too unreasonable, Su Ziyi would always is supported. So after Bian Qing told him that he wanted to take Su Yulang into the Meteor Fairy Forest alone in the future, Su Ziyi got into the pharmacy again. On the one hand, he was worried that it would take too long after he entered the outer layer, and Su Yulang would meet with Bian Qing. On the one hand, he is facing a shortage of elixirs; on the other hand, he wants to try to see if he can make another breakthrough in alchemy.