Chapter 157 - 158

Chapter 157 Hunting to Mansion

After walking over, Su Ziyi discovered that the other unlucky man attacked by the Fengsuo Armor was actually the middle-aged short man.

At this time, he was closing his eyes tightly, and his originally dark face turned frighteningly pale, like a thick layer of white powder. And the back of the neck, which had been chewed up by the sharp armor, was flowing out streams of blood, dyeing the yellow land next to it red.

It seems that there is no hope.

Su Ziyi didn't forget what was wrong with the other party before. If he guessed correctly, Fengsuo Jia's sudden appearance should have something to do with him. Therefore, he had no sympathy at all for the other party's current fate. He even felt that the other party should have already thought about his own fate when doing such a thing. So, he just took one look and planned to leave.

Unexpectedly, the moment he turned around, this man with almost no aura suddenly opened his eyes.

His entire brain was dizzy due to excessive blood loss. He couldn't see clearly everything in front of him, but he could see a person standing in front of him intact. This inevitably made him a little disappointed, and the corners of his mouth curved into a self-deprecating arc, murmuring: "Why... is... so... unfair...... the way of heaven... has no eyes..." This short sentence These few words took up almost all his strength. Not only did his voice get lower and lower, but his eyelids even became heavier and heavier. In the end, he could only close his eyes unwillingly.

It was really unfair...

Even though his voice was low, Su Ziyi easily heard the other person's words clearly, which made him pause in his steps, frowning and turning his head to look over. At this time, the other party had closed his eyes again, and his breath was getting weaker and weaker. But after a while, his whole person began to stiffen, and his gloomy expression told the anger in his heart.

But for Su Ziyi, who had just suffered an unreasonable disaster, the other party's expression was simply a mockery of him.

He was in a bad mood and didn't even think about going over to help the other party dispose of the body. He went straight to the first person who was attacked by the sharp armor before. Although this man's cultivation level was higher, he had been attacked by a spear armor before, so his injuries were more serious than that of the little middle-aged man, so he was also no longer breathing.

This made Su Ziyi feel a little depressed. He had wanted to find out something from the two of them before.

But the person was already dead, and Su Ziyi could only accept the fact. He went to look through the things left behind by the casual cultivators, and found that there were no good things in them, only some mortal things, and there were no traces of elixirs or spiritual herbs. So he simply threw these things aside and hesitated to search the two bodies for injuries.

It's just that these two people were also very poor. Except for Su Ziyi who found a bag of black powder on the little man, they couldn't find anything else useful. The white-haired casual cultivator did have some elixirs on his body, but those elixirs were a bit unappealing to Su Ziyi, an alchemist, so he only looked at them and stuffed them back.

Then, he made some loess to cover up the smell of blood, and returned to his campfire to continue meditating.

He didn't know if it was his imagination, but he always felt that in the darkness in the distance, someone was begging for mercy and help. But this feeling was too illusory, so he cleared away all distracting thoughts, adhered to his true intention, and devoted himself to cultivation.