Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205 Cultivation Dynasty

Is that really the case...

After hearing this, Su Ziyi's heart felt strangely calm, as if the dust had settled.

He couldn't explain his feelings at all. He seemed to have lost all strength and sat down on the stool. His hands moved from Bian Qing's arms to his palms, holding them tightly. His head rested on Bian Qing's arms, and he closed his eyes in silence. Silent. Bian Qing didn't say anything when he saw this. He just pressed Su Ziyi's shoulder with his free hand, pursed his lips and lowered his eyebrows.

For a moment, the room was silent.

"The realm of water is related to the Purple Frost Peak..." I don't know how long it took before Su Ziyi spoke. There was no disappointment or frustration in his voice. It was light, as if he was saying that it had nothing to do with him. Things are normal: "The essence of the Five Elements can cause the strangeness of the Purple Frost Peak, and the blood sacrifices performed by the aristocratic families can also... Except on September 25th, no one can enter the realm of water, and the distance to the Purple Frost Peak is extremely far. , I don’t know how huge it is..."

"So, you said - is the water realm actually part of the Purple Frost Peak?" His hand tightened, and Bian Qing instantly felt the pressure on his skin.

"It should be." Su Ziyi didn't want Bian Qing to answer his question. Before Bian Qing could speak, he started asking and answering himself: "However, I'm afraid people in the town won't be able to see the vision in the future." He let go He took his hands, hugged Bian Qing's waist with both hands, and because his head was buried in Bian Qing's abdomen, his voice sounded a little muffled: "After all, the altar has been completely destroyed." "Yes."

With both hands free, Bian Qing followed his own wishes and put his hand on the back of Su Ziyi's head and rubbed it, his eyes soft.

"I have something to say-" The situation between Shuizhen Realm and Zishuang Peak was already obvious, but this matter was not something he could intervene in, and it had nothing to do with him, so he put the matter aside directly and turned to preparations Tell Bian Qing what he discovered. After all, they are a family, advancing and retreating together all the time, without hiding anything.

"Say." After hearing this, Bian Qing knew what Su Ziyi wanted to say, which made him hug Su Ziyi's head tightly. But when Su Ziyi opened his mouth, he was stunned. When Su Ziyi finished everything in a few words, his eyes were confused, as if he was in a place of nothingness.

Su Ziyi was not surprised to hear no questions or shocked exclamations. He freed his head from Bian Qing's hands without any effort, then straightened up and looked at the confused Bian Qing, and said seriously: "Everything I said is true, Qingze The concentration of spiritual energy in the mainland is declining at a very fast rate, and perhaps there will be no more cultivators in the near future." "Actually, there have been many signs of this conclusion, right?" Su Ziyi took Bian's hand again

. Qing's hand made people wake up from their daze.

"The number of ordinary people is constantly increasing, and there are fewer and fewer newborns with spiritual roots." Following Su Ziyi's words, Bian Qing soon remembered these things that he had always ignored, and was shocked to realize that the worst case scenario was not It's not that it didn't happen, he just didn't notice it. "The number of spiritual grasses is also getting smaller and smaller; as the boundary with the largest number of spiritual plants and minerals in the entire Yuan Kingdom, the area of ​​the Fallen Immortal Forest is also getting smaller and smaller..." "You have told me these things

, Even if some don't, you've heard it from other places, haven't you?"

Yeah.

Bian Qing's heart was shocked. At this moment, all the confusion caused by self-deception in his heart completely dissipated. He, who has always been rational and indifferent to emotions, realized as soon as he woke up that this matter was irreversible and completely unsolvable. The only thing they could do was to accept this fact and take advantage of this severe situation as soon as possible. Good conditions, just like those made by aristocratic families.