Chapter 233 - 234

Chapter 233 Preparation for departure

A family alchemist has more than one apprentice.

Therefore, as soon as he received the instruction to turn left, the middle-aged man hurried to find his master.

His master was not a member of the Xiangfu family, but a descendant of a side branch. He had been on the bench for many years because of his shallow blood relationship. It was only after his master showed his outstanding talent in alchemy that he was taken seriously by the family. But even if he is taken seriously, his position in Xiangfu is not high, because there are countless people who are better than his master.

But no matter what, it's better than him.

After gingerly reporting the matter to his master, his master Xiang Yulin's eyebrows wrinkled slightly. Then, without even finishing the tea, he hurried forward with another disciple, leaving him bent over to see them off respectfully. He waited until they left before he dared to straighten up and reveal a pair of jealous eyes.

After a while, he had put away all his emotions, shook his sleeves and walked out slowly.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he went out, someone stopped in front of him with a playful smile. He grabbed his shoulder with one hand and kept him from getting away. He asked in his ear: "Wu Ming, I just saw your master leading your junior brother forward in a hurry. What happened?" The visitor was not a cultivator of the Xiang family, so when asking these things, he secretly stuffed something into Wu Ming's hand through the cover of his sleeves.

Wu Ming shook the thing he had just received. After feeling the satisfying hardness and contour, he felt a lot happier. He wrote lightly: "It's just that someone sent a fifth-grade high-level elixir. It's just for identification of the medicine." He looked indifferent, as if the fifth-grade elixir was really not worth mentioning.

But his behavior is like a joke in the eyes of others.

Wu Ming really didn't know what he was thinking. His master was only a fourth-grade alchemy master. He couldn't even refine a second-grade elixir, but he dared to say something as shameless as "it's only a fifth-grade high-grade elixir." .

However, the fifth-grade high-level elixir...

narrowed his eyes, and he soon had a plan in his mind. Following Wu Ming's wishes, he said a few flattering words and then left in a hurry. As soon as he left, the expression on Wu Ming's face immediately changed. He sneered disdainfully, threw away the things in his hands, and shook his head and said, "This man..." Wu Ming's

master Xiang Yulin appeared in the reception room not long after.

At this time, Xiang Zuo was talking to Su Ziyi. When he saw Xiang Yulin, he immediately shut his mouth, stood up, saluted to Yulin, and introduced him very politely: "Master Xiang, this is Su Ziyi." Master Sudan, I have some pills in my hand that I need your help to identify." As he said that, he turned sideways and gave up his position, allowing Su Ziyi to come face to face.

Although they both belong to the Xiang Mansion, Xiang Zuo and Xiang Yulin are not familiar with each other because they rely on different factions. The two are even more cautious when facing each other.

But now, this restraint completely disappeared when Xiang Yulin saw Su Ziyi in person. Because Xiang Yulin didn't expect that the alchemist who brought the fifth-grade high-level elixir would be so young, and his aura was not low at all, and his cultivation was even more difficult for him to see, and there was a hint that he could face the elders. It’s a feeling that comes only then.

Could it be that this young man is already a practitioner in the foundation building stage? Or a fifth-grade alchemist?

How can it be? !