Chapter 375 - 376

Chapter 375 The so-called fake elixir

This breath was completely sudden and appeared out of thin air.

It was extremely powerful, but no one present felt frightened by it. Instead, they looked excited.

Cui Yu jumped up from the ground and took two steps forward. Then he realized that he had lost his temper and stopped, and looked at Zhu Lian, but the excitement on his face was still the same, he said loudly: "Uncle, you are in the Golden Core stage! You are a practitioner in the Golden Core stage!"

Zhu Lian nodded. At this moment, he, who had always been reserved and reserved, his eyes were full of joy.

Almost at this moment, everyone thought they were saved.

Before everyone had time to share the good news with the people next to them, suddenly, several more powerful auras appeared, and all of them were golden elixirs. At this time, the disciples of the Xuan Cang Sect, who were originally quite reserved, could not help but cheer loudly. Only Zhu Lian, Su Ziyi and others figured out the deeper meaning, restrained the emotions in their eyes, and showed thoughtful expressions.

Next to Su Ziyi, only Su Yulang stupidly pulled his mother's sleeve and said repeatedly: "We are saved! We are saved!"

The golden elixir stage cultivators took several steps at a time, and it didn't take long to reach where they were. After everyone saw the person clearly, they all exclaimed in surprise, but because the person walked up to them in the blink of an eye, before they finished shouting, they already knelt down on one knee and bowed their hands in salute: "I have seen the sect master! Met the second elder!”

Yes, that’s right, the person who went deep into this place this time was actually the elusive leader of the Xuan Cang Sect!

When Liu Yu, Su Ziyi and other foundation builders saw him, they were also shocked. Bian Qing even hesitated to send a message to Su Ziyi: "The second elder has been promoted to the golden elixir?" His tone was half-joyful and half-shocked. The joy was because there was one more golden elixir, and they were in danger this time. The chance of escaping was even greater, and he was shocked because he didn't expect that the Second Elder, who was approaching his end, would suddenly break through at this time.

Su Ziyi squinted his eyes and shook his head after a while.

The aura revealed by Liu Yu is indeed very powerful, and is infinitely close to the golden elixir stage, but in fact it is not a golden elixir, but a fake elixir.

Fake elixir, as the name suggests, is not a real elixir. But even if it is fake, its strength far exceeds the peak level of ordinary foundation building. If it is a tyrannical person, it can compete with the early stage practitioners of Jindan, or even outperform each other. It sounds like this fake elixir realm is not bad, but -

Su Ziyi looked over sideways, and as expected, he could see the look of sadness on the faces of Zhu Lian and Cui Yu.

Zhu Lian seemed to be aware of Su Ziyi's gaze. When Su Ziyi looked over, he turned his head to meet his gaze. But even so, he had no intention of suppressing the emotion in his eyes, and even gave Su Ziyi a wry smile. After a while, he murmured: "Forget it, even a fake elixir is better than staying at the peak of foundation building all the time." Yes, that's right, even Zhu Lian, who has never had much conflict with Liu Yu

, He won't be happy about Liu Yu's fake elixir.

Because what is false can never become true.

This fake elixir is like an illusion that confuses people's minds. After it occupies the position of the golden elixir, it settles down like a real owner and will never move unless the cultivator dies.