Chapter 60 - 61

Chapter 60 Learn to make alchemy

"But I'm not short of money." Su Ziyi said.

"This—" Doctor Li was speechless. I think so. Su Ziyi went to the mountains several times and the money from the monsters he caught was enough to last their whole life. How could he value the small amount of money for collecting herbs? Thinking about it this way makes people feel a little frustrated instantly.

"But -" Su Ziyi changed the topic: "It can be replaced by something else."

Upon hearing his words, Dr. Li, who was still a little sad, immediately became alert. He glanced at his medicine box. Although his body was weak, he was still It was still tight, and one could tell he was very defensive. Su Ziyi glanced at it casually and said calmly: "I know that liquid medicine is quite magical, but I didn't want to ask you for it." He would never covet something that belonged to his owner.

"Then what do you think-" Doctor Li had to think more. Although the Su Ziyi in front of him was completely different from the previous one, who could guarantee that the core inside was good?

"You know, I am a monk." Although the other party was an elder, Su Ziyi did not show respect, but looked at the other party as an equal: "You too." His eyes moved around the room. He turned around, with a strong smell of herbal medicine lingering on the tip of his nose: "And you also know how to refine elixirs, so I want to learn how to refine elixirs from you." "That's it?" At

this time, Doctor Li was really shocked. He said with some disbelief: "But I only know a little bit about it." There was some hesitation on his face, and he seemed to be very entangled. "But it's enough for getting started." Su Ziyi nodded. Although there are better alchemists than Doctor Li, Doctor Li is currently the most convenient and best choice.

"I don't need you to worry too much. I will prepare my own things." In order to reassure the other party, Su Ziyi promised: "You just need to tell me how to do it." "This--" Doctor Li still seemed a little confused

. He hesitated, but actually his heart was already very shaken. After all, his cultivation and level are there. If Su Ziyi didn't find it troublesome, he would probably not bother to find him, and the other party didn't need him to take care of him, so he would continue to find herbs and even spiritual herbs from the mountains for him. , this is a good deal no matter how you look at it.

Therefore, Doctor Li no longer hesitated, gritted his teeth and nodded: "Okay, okay." After saying this, he still had doubts. After all, he had seen how much the child Bian Qing had suffered: "Are you sure you don't want to do anything else?" Yes?"

"Huh." Su Ziyi laughed at his words: "No need." He looked lazily into the medicine box: "I don't have a habit of prying into other people's secrets, so I don't care about your affairs. I won't ask, and I won't care. As for what happened today, I will pretend that I didn't see it, so don't worry." He knew that he probably didn't have a good image in Dr. Li's heart, but he didn't care, he just wanted to talk to Dr. Li. The doctor just made a win-win deal.

"By the way, are you sure you don't need to go to the medical clinic anymore?" It was getting late, and Su Ziyi was still waiting to go home for lunch, so he didn't really want to bother here anymore. "I see there's no one else in your family. Can you handle it alone?" He said this not because he was so kind, but simply because he didn't want Dr. Li to delay the business for a long time because of his illness.

"No need." Doctor Li refused without thinking. It seemed that Su Ziyi's words made him let down his guard. He took the initiative to explain to Su Ziyi: "That is the medicine given by my ancestors' great power. Just one drop will cure the disease." It can restore 50% of the vitality of a seriously injured person." "So miraculous?" Su Ziyi raised his eyebrows. When he looked at Doctor Li's face, he didn't look like he was half better.