Chapter 315 - 316

Chapter 315 Cui Yu wins

Cui Yu's skills are  really intimidating to practitioners in the Qi refining stage.

It was only then that those practitioners who had fought against Cui Yu and Qi Lin realized belatedly that in the previous games, these two people had hidden their true strength.

As soon as this idea entered their minds, they immediately gritted their teeth with anger.

But this emotion only lasted for a moment. The opponent's strength was much higher than theirs, so they really couldn't complain with all their strength. Some people even think that if Cui Yu and the two used their full strength, they would lose even more miserably. By then, not only themselves, but also the face of the sect behind them would have been lost.

Thinking of this, a layer of cold sweat covered their foreheads.

This is not the first time Cui Yu and Qi Lin have fought against each other. Xuan Cang Sect has good relations with Qi Bao Pavilion, so the two of them have known each other many years ago, and have competed several times in private. However, those times were informal and involved a lot of considerations, so There has never been a happy showdown.

And this time, with such a good opportunity, they naturally would not let it go.

"Qiang——" Cui Yu waved his long arm, and the Mo Dao in his hand pushed the light Qi Lin away with great force. At the moment when he pushed away, the two people looked at each other, and they were both in each other's eyes. I saw a strong fighting spirit. Suddenly, the already heated blood became even hotter, and the moves in his hands became more and more powerful.

"Qiang——"

"Bang——Qiang——"

Both of them were very fast, but in just a cup of tea, they had already exchanged more than ten moves. The two were evenly matched, and neither one gave way to the other. They were deadlocked for a moment. Those in the surrounding stands, those who could understand, could clearly see that the inner strength was dangerous, while those who could not understand just felt that neither of them had the ability to press the bottom of the box, and they were still trying to test it out.

"Father -" Su Yulang, who was looking at him very seriously, said, his eyes surprisingly bright.

"Practice your sword a thousand times, and you will finally master it." Su Ziyi replied softly. Compared with Qi Lin's various attack methods, Cui Yu's was very simple. From the beginning to the end, he only relied on the Mo Dao in his hand to fight for dozens of rounds, and he did not use any powerful secret techniques during this period. Or the sword intention, purely relying on the sword technique itself, to fight Qi Lin evenly.

Just by looking at Xiao Xiao a few times, you can tell that Cui Yu really put a lot of effort into practicing swordsmanship.

Only with countless hours of practice can each of his moves be full of power and integrated into the sword technique itself, integrating the whole person with Mo Dao. People are like swords, and swords are like people.

Such ascetics are truly worthy of admiration and learning.

Because the sword intent contained in Cui Yu's sword skills is very sharp, Qi Lin himself does not dare to confront anyone head-on. Therefore, whenever Cui Yu suddenly rushes in, closes the distance between the two and intends to deliver a heavy blow, he has no choice but to take out his sword. Spare magic weapons and talismans to deal with it. It was only after he consumed several mid-level treasures that everyone realized that Qi Lin was not a sword cultivator at all, but just a "treasure cultivator" whoever was easy to use.