Chapter 198 - 199 + 200

Chapter 198 The Theory of Pure Blood

As the sun rises high, the people sitting around the lake meditating wake up one by one.

They all had rosy complexions and full of vitality, and the aura on their bodies seemed to be purer than before. Although it was not much, it was still very remarkable. So after the spiritual power circulated in the veins, they all showed a look of satisfaction on their faces.

But this kind of joy did not last too long, and was broken by the sound of "rustling" breaking through the air from a distance.

After calming down, Su Ziyi changed his hiding place early and was currently sleeping in a hollow cave near the lake. His whole body was covered with black mud. If no one searched specifically, they would just think that he was one with the surrounding environment. Therefore, when the new visitor came, he raised his eyelids and looked over without any worry.

The sun was a bit strong, shining light spots one after another on his body through the hollow holes in the rock, drying the mud on his body bit by bit. But Su Ziyi's attention was not on this matter at all now. All his eyes were attracted by the group of people who had just arrived, because he saw a somewhat familiar person inside - the third elder of the Xiang family.

The first time she caught a glimpse of him, Su Ziyi couldn't help but twist her body. She knelt down at the opening of the hole and looked over there.

The third elder of the Xiang family did not come alone, and not only the Xiang family came. Su Ziyi took a look and saw people from six different aristocratic families. Moreover, among the six aristocratic families, the leader was not the Xiang family, but a man from a well-known family wearing a brown robe embroidered with gold thread. People from this aristocratic family They are somewhat different from other aristocratic families in temperament. They are all so sharp that it makes people feel like their eyes are being stabbed just by looking at them.

With just one glance, Su Ziyi guessed that the other party should be from a family of practitioners who majored in certain weapons, and their level of training was already quite high, which caused the energy of elite soldiers to escape from his body.

This time, Su Ziyi's eyes completely changed.

There are not many people coming to the Xiang family. Compared to the six or seven people from the aristocratic family just now, there are only three people from the Xiang family. But among these three people, the third elder is not the leader. The leader is an old man with white beard who looks like the third elder. He is thin and lean, with a straight back. From a distance, There is quite a bit of the spirit of immortality in it.

But in fact, the atmosphere in their circle at this time was meaningless at all.

"Uncle Shi, it turns out you are the one coming to the Zhou family this time." The two groups of people faced each other in silence. The first one to break the silence was the young man who Su Ziyi had identified as extraordinary. He had a smile on his face and was not afraid of the other party at all. With a cold face, he pushed aside the people in front of him and walked up to the leader, an old man wearing a brown robe with gold thread. He bowed obediently and said, "If I had known earlier that it was you who was coming, I would have gone to look for him a long time ago." You're welcome. After all, we haven't seen each other for a long time."

"Cao Minlan?" The man called Uncle Shi by the young man is indeed the leader of this group. His appearance is no longer young, and he even looks two-figured. There is still a trace of turbidity in the eyeball, which is obviously old. When he heard Cao Minlan calling him, he squinted before recognizing him. But after he recognized him, his expression suddenly changed. He shrunk his wrinkled face and looked at Cao Minlan gloomily, coldly. He snorted coldly.