Chapter 163 - 164

Chapter 163 Weird rubbings

After moving her lips, Bian Qing finally said nothing.

On the contrary, Su Ziyi sighed, took the half of the book and patted it in his hand, with a helpless look on his face: "Although some spiritual herbs can be bought, some are difficult to find because of their scarcity. The Xiang family doesn't have much hope. After all, the family can only hide the precious spiritual grass, so how can they give it to outsiders?" Moreover, most of the sources of spiritual grass

are controlled by the family, and it is difficult for them to find loopholes. .

He said firmly: "So, this trip must go."

Bian Qing knew this in his heart, but after all, he still couldn't pass the test, so he looked at Su Ziyi but hesitated to speak. Seeing this, Su Ziyi could only sigh softly, and then directly took the person into his arms: "I will act according to the opportunity, and I have always been very cautious, right? Like this time, the group of monsters did not have any impact on me, which shows that I'm quite lucky."

He hugged the person and shook him slightly: "Just trust me once, okay?" He had a slight nasal sound, and when he heard it in Bian Qing's ears, it sounded like he was coquettishly , causing Bian Qing's ears to turn red, and the resistance in his heart suddenly relaxed. But his attitude still had to be shown, so he forced himself to say: "But you have to promise me that if something goes wrong at all, you will leave immediately." "Well, okay." Su Ziyi did this

just She just wanted to make Bian Qing feel less uncomfortable, so when her mood improved, she immediately agreed obediently.

After saying this, the two of them turned their attention to the last item - the large piece of damaged rubbings.

Compared to the blue gem and the half of the manuscript, this rubbing is even more puzzling, because Su Ziyi and the others don't understand the words on the rubbing at all! The paper used for this rubbing feels a little unusual. It is not as rough and hard as ordinary pieces of paper. Instead, it feels soft and soft, like leather. However, there are still plant danders at the fracture, so it is not leather. I think it may be because the manufacturing process is unusual.

The quality of the paper produced by this unusual process is also very good. The characters printed on it are all clear and there is no ink smearing or smearing. If it weren't for the fact that the entire page was black and only the words were in white, Su Ziyi and Su Ziyi would have thought that the words were written by someone.

It’s just that no matter how good it looks, it’s useless if the content is incomprehensible.

"Where did you find this?" Su Ziyi asked hesitantly, holding the rubbing in his hand.

"It's in a secondhand shop." In fact, in Bian Qing's view, this thing just seems to be of some use, but no one can imagine its specific use. If it hadn't been strongly recommended by the shopkeeper at that time and the price was not expensive, he really wouldn't have bought it: "There are a lot of items in that store that have been discarded by cultivators. Some cultivators who don't have much money but want to pick up missing materials will buy it." Go there and look for it."

"Then the shopkeeper didn't tell you what this is?" The text on the rubbing looks a bit like hieroglyphics, but it looks more abstract, and more like a strange symbol that I haven't seen before. Moreover, there is no other aura on the rubbing, and it looks like a dead object. It is really difficult for Su Ziyi to connect it with the realm of water.

"He said it was something included in the half of the book." At this point, Bian Qing frowned. He always felt that what the store owner said was unreliable. He just bought it, so don't think too much about it: " So this thing may be related to the realm of water, or it may have nothing to do with it. But no matter what, it is always right to buy it back." "Yeah." Su Ziyi also knew this, so after folding the rubbings, he stopped talking about it. He felt relieved