Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 121 Staying at the Inn

The sun was rising, and after the carriages had left Shuiyun Town, Bian Qing and Su Yulang felt a little better.

Su Ziyi, who was sitting in the front driving the car, didn't feel anything at all, and didn't try to comfort the two people. He just sat in the front and thought about the next step. It wasn't until Bian Qing opened the curtain and sat next to him that he said: " Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Bian Qing's voice still sounded a little muffled.

In fact, to be honest, it is impossible to say that Bian Qing has any deep feelings for Luoshan Village. It's just that he has stayed in Luoshan Village for twelve years, especially in the past two years, and his life has been peaceful and peaceful, which has given him a great sense of security. So when he left, the lack of this sense of security would inevitably make him feel at a loss. down.

However, his mood has almost recovered now.

After all, he is not a child who still needs the protection of adults, but an adult who has already learned to analyze the pros and cons. He naturally knew that leaving Luoshan Village was the most advantageous choice for them now. Not mentioning the fifty-year agreement between Su Ziyi and Doctor Li, the threat from the Guang Family was enough for them to be wary of.

Therefore, he must cheer up and grow up as soon as possible, and strive to help Su Ziyi as soon as possible, instead of just feeling sorry for himself on the sidelines.

"Where is Yulang?" Su Ziyi asked after seeing that Bian Qing was indeed fine. After Bian Qing took a deep breath, he completely calmed down: "I got up too early this morning, and the child hadn't had enough sleep, so he just leaned on me and fell asleep again." The carriage shook. It's shaking, and it does make people feel sleepy easily.

"Cover him with more quilts. The spring head is still a little cold, so he won't catch a cold." "It's

already covered." As long as it was about Su Yulang, the two of them always had something to talk about. Just talking, the two of them were talking. We talked about our future plans.

"I have estimated that if we keep traveling by land instead of water, it will take about four to five days to reach Qixia Town at the current speed." After all, the previous statement that Qixia Town is three to four hundred miles away from Qingcheng is also a straight line. Due to the distance, if you drive there, you will definitely need to take a lot of detours, so in total, it will take a lot of time.

"It's not bad." Bian Qing calculated in his mind: "It feels quite close." "Of course, after all,

this is also the outermost area of ​​the Yuan Kingdom. A little further out is the Meteor Fairy Forest." Su Ziyi said disapprovingly.

"By the way, what can I do after I settle down in Qixia Town?" Bian Qing felt very uneasy when asked about this. He could do housework and farm, but these tasks were completely useless in Qixia Town, which made him very worried. He was worried that after arriving in Qixia Town, he would only be supported by Su Ziyi and would not be able to help at all. Just thinking about it, the panic in my heart surged up again.

"What are you doing -" Su Ziyi couldn't guess what Bian Qing was thinking. He just lengthened his voice and said his plan: "There are so many things. I have already planned it. There must be a lot of cultivators and ordinary people in Xianlin, and the demand for elixirs must be huge, so I decided to set up a shop to sell elixirs -" This plan was already within Bian Qing's expectation, so he He nodded without much surprise.

"It just takes me a lot of time to refine the elixir, so you need to do the running of the shop and the purchase of materials." Su Ziyi suddenly turned his head and looked at Bian Qing, which made Bian Qing stunned. "Have you read all the herbal illustrations and books I showed you before?" After Bian Qing learned to read, Su Ziyi showed the herbal illustrations to Bian Qing as a pastime, and Bian Qing also became interested because he was willing to learn new things. He enjoyed watching it, and if it wasn't for the fact that he had no talent in alchemy, Su Ziyi really wouldn't mind teaching him the art of alchemy.