Chapter 23 - 24

Chapter 23: Cultivation Bottleneck [Enter the competition to ask for branches]

Teaching children is not an easy task.

Because Bian Qing was also illiterate, Su Ziyi could only teach him each character from scratch. Fortunately, Su Yulang is not stupid. Even after Su Ziyi pointed it out a few times, his brain seemed to be enlightened and he learned Chinese characters faster and faster. He even remembered some simple characters firmly after being taught them two or three times. Yes.

Therefore, this child's previous stupid image was completely oppressed by the original owner.

This made Su Ziyi feel happy and a little relaxed. Su Yulang was so good, and his desire for knowledge was extremely strong, so he would study hard without spending too much thought. Taking advantage of the time to teach Su Yulang, Su Ziyi began to practice calligraphy based on the original master's teachings, and even went to town to buy copybooks in order to write beautiful calligraphy.

The new house is being built in full swing, and Bian Qing and his son seem to have begun to step out of the shadow of the original owner and welcome their new life. But here, Su Ziyi encountered difficulties.

It turned out that his ability to break through the fifth level of Qi refining was due to the accumulation of spiritual energy in his body for more than ten years and his months of hard training. But now when he wanted to move from the fifth level of Qi Refining to the sixth level of Qi Refining, he found that his cultivation speed had become a bit slow. He thought about the reasons. First, it was because it was no longer like in the Su family, and there was still a small amount of cultivation. Resources can be allocated to him, but another aspect is that his cultivation methods still need to be improved.

The first problem cannot be solved casually. Especially after encountering two second-level monsters last time, Su Ziyi had no intention of entering the mountain rashly, so all he could do now was to improve his cultivation methods.

The spiritual cultivation methods on Qingze Continent are not written on paper, but are passed down through two other means.

The first is to enter the spiritual consciousness through the jade slips of the family, which instantly pours the mental method into the brain of the practitioner, and can initially guide the practitioner to carry out the movement of spiritual energy in the body. As for the result of the operation, it depends on the person. of talent. This method is simple and easy to operate, can be used repeatedly, and can be stored for a very long time. It is the most commonly used method by aristocratic families like the Su family.

The second type is for people with high cultivation level to teach in person. During the teaching process, the instructor uses spiritual energy to wash the instructor's veins and veins over and over again according to the mental path, so that the taught person can remember the operation route and match the formula. Learn the mind. This learning method takes a longer time, but you can get training guidance that is closer to you and more suitable for you, and the effect is better than the first method.

The method used by the original body is naturally the first one.

Now, it was impossible for Su Ziyi to find a master who also learned the "Changchun Art" to teach him. He could only figure out the problem over and over again through his own practice and finally find a solution. So he spent all his free time on cultivation, and always recorded his cultivation questions on paper, and made conjectures and calculations while meditating at night, trying to find solutions.

Not to mention, this really made him find some problems.

On Qingze Continent, the spiritual roots of monks have attributes, and monsters also have attributes. However, the spiritual energy that fills the world seems to have no attributes. It has the same effect on people with the same spiritual roots. . So, is there a possibility that aura actually has attributes, but the various attributes are intertwined together, making it have no attributes? Just like sunlight is composed of many colors, but it can be decomposed into seven colors through a prism.