Chapter 50 - 51

Chapter 50: Come to thank me

The recovery from the injury went as smoothly as Su Ziyi expected.

Except for the first two days, when he had to rest in bed because his body was still a little weak, Su Ziyi could move freely by himself without Bian Qing's help. During the training period, he slowly mobilized the spiritual energy in his body, slowly operating it to accelerate the repair of damaged tendons.

And this repair allowed him to discover a big surprise!

Generally speaking, except for young age or aging, the width of a person's tendons will basically not change. This means that under the same conditions and for the same length of time, the spiritual energy that the tendons can operate will also basically remain unchanged. , so that the distance in strength between practitioners will not be too wide.

So what causes the difference in strength between practitioners?

The purity of spiritual energy is on the one hand, and the sensitivity of spiritual energy caused by spiritual root qualifications is an even more important reason. However, in addition to these, some practitioners are born with changes in their flesh, flesh, or muscles, which allows them to use the same width of muscles. , absorbing more spiritual energy than other practitioners, and beating himself further.

Among them, the difference caused by the natural flesh and blood is extremely obvious in the Qi refining stage, but as the monks enter the foundation building stage, the body's flesh and blood will also be beaten again, and the same muscles and veins can generally breathe in spiritual energy from the surroundings, so that the difference between the two The distance shrinks. But if it is a change in the tendons, for example, the width of the tendons is wider or the wall thickness of the tendons is thicker, then this practitioner's tendons of the same length can often absorb more spiritual energy than other practitioners.

But this time, I don't know if I should say it was a blessing in disguise. When Su Ziyi was running his spiritual energy, he found that his tendons had been broadened?

At first, he was not very sure, because at this time, the inner wall of his tendons was greatly damaged, and he was consciously breathing in and out of spiritual energy when repairing it. It was normal for this to increase. So when he was finally able to get out of bed, he couldn't wait to get up before the sun rose, wanting to use the purple energy before the sun fully rose to verify it.

You know, after practicing for so long, he has long determined that the time of day when the spiritual energy is the purest is the time when the sun is about to rise. At that time, the spiritual energy between heaven and earth seems to be stimulated by the purple energy in the distant sky. Becoming more pure and active, as soon as you meditate, all the spiritual energy will penetrate into the human body, and the effect of practice will be far greater than at other times.

The moon is bright and the house is quiet under the pine trees; at sunrise the chickens and dogs are noisy in the clouds.

As soon as I opened the door, the sky was still grey-blue, and the disk-like moon was still hanging in the sky. On the opposite side of the sky, the clouds had begun to be tinted with red and purple. This made Su Ziyi stop wasting time and immediately returned to his usual meditating position, crossing his legs and closing his eyes, paying full attention to the movement of spiritual energy in his body.

He was so immersed in it that he didn't move even once until the sun fully rose.

And when he opened his eyes again, although he was facing the rising sun that was emitting fiery light, the bright light could not cover up the light that burst out of his eyes at that moment! Only his slightly trembling hands on his knees could let others see that his heart was not at peace at this time.