Chapter 196 - 197

Chapter 196 Blood Sacrifice

The smell in the air is fishy and mixed.

The further you go, the stronger the smell becomes.

It's the smell of blood.

Walking in the wasteland, Su Ziyi felt short of breath, and his whole brain was so dizzy, as if he had not slept in the past few days and nights before he started practicing. This made him feel bad immediately. He held his breath, found a piece of handkerchief from his storage bag, wet it and put it over his mouth and nose, and then he felt better.

The smell of blood is probably weird.

After realizing this, Su Ziyi immediately activated his spiritual power to circulate in his body for a week, and he found some minor problems. I saw some tiny shadows like black floc floating in his veins, eating away at the surrounding spiritual energy bit by bit, strengthening his body, and soon grew from the size of gravel to the size of a small fingernail. That's it.

Su Ziyi was so horrified that he broke into a cold sweat.

He stopped moving forward and found a rock that had been seriously eroded by the wind to sit down on. Then he closed his eyes and meditated cross-legged, turning Qing Ling Gui Yi Jue, intending to expel these things. Just like those shadows can devour spiritual power, these spiritual powers can also cause devastating attacks on shadows. Under Su Ziyi's fixed-point targeting, all the black shadows in the veins of his body were cleared away in a short time.

However, as the impurities in the muscles and veins in his body were eliminated, a layer of black, oily and smelly grease appeared on his body surface, which made people feel unpleasant when smelling it.

Therefore, as soon as Su Ziyi opened his eyes, he immediately held his breath unbearably. He released his consciousness, and after confirming that there were no living creatures around him, he quickly took off all his clothes, wiped his whole body clean with a cloth handkerchief, put on new clothes, and then used the essence of the five elements to activate the new mud again. , smear the whole body tightly.

I don't know if it was because of the soil quality, but Su Ziyi always felt that the mud applied to his body this time was a bit prickly.

But this kind of thing was not a big deal, so he turned his back and forgot about it. He didn't have a good way to deal with the black shadow, and none of the pills on his body seemed to be aimed at this situation, so he directly took one of the pills that had detoxification effects, and then added another A cloth kerchief was tied in front of his ears and nose. Finally, he also set up a spiritual shield around it to isolate the weird smell.

At this point, the black flocculent shadow no longer appeared in his veins.

This made Su Ziyi relax, and at the same time he became more wary of the unknown ahead. The wasteland stretches as far as the eye can see, the moonlight is cold, and the stars are clear. It looks just like last night, but Su Ziyi can clearly feel how different the atmosphere is these two nights. If last night was just cold and quiet, then tonight's is evil. , there is always a faint shadow floating in the air, ready to block the remaining light at any time.

He walked forward cautiously, and the further he went, the stronger the evil smell became.

Su Ziyi could even feel a slight pressure from the spiritual shield. He always felt that if he removed the spiritual shield in front of him, he would be swallowed up by the weird atmosphere in an instant.

The opportunity to test this possibility came soon.

After Su Ziyi traveled northwest for nearly two hours, several auras stronger than his came from both directions. After all, the distance between them was getting closer and closer, and they seemed to be converging in the same direction. Such a sudden abnormality caused Su Ziyi to immediately retract the aura shield in front of him and lie down directly on the ground.