Chapter 269 - 270

Chapter 269 Leaving Qixia

The moment Su Ziyi rushed out, Bian Qing's heart almost jumped out of his throat.

Su Ziyi's action was sudden and he did not inform anyone. It wasn't until Su Ziyi grabbed the things and ran away that Bian Qing and Su Yulang realized what Su Ziyi was really thinking. After seeing the person safely disappearing into the dense forest, they relaxed and crouched back again.

Even so, when Su Ziyi came back, he was greeted by Bian Qing's cold face.

Immediately, Su Ziyi leaned over with a shy face.

He knew what he did was wrong and a little too reckless. It's just that when they arrived, the two groups were already fighting to the last minute. He didn't have much time to think about it carefully and discuss it with Bian Qing. So the moment he saw Qingshui Lianxin was about to mature, he couldn't sit still at all and rushed over without thinking.

Fortunately the result was pretty good.

However, results are results, and an apology is necessary. "Sorry, I was reckless." Bian Qing glared at Su Ziyi and wanted to turn around and ignore him. But he didn't expect that Su Ziyi's direct spiritual consciousness made him unable to avoid it. His feeling of embarrassment and embarrassment became even more intense in an instant, and he even let out a moderate hum in his nose.

When Su Ziyi apologized to Bian Qing, the foundation-building cultivator had finished his troubles and came back with Shuang'er.

However, he was so angry that the man had his head lowered as he walked, and his steps were heavy and fast. Shuang'er, who was following him, always kept a foot away from him. He also had his head lowered, his figure was awkward, and he looked quite scared. The woman who had been guarding the shore was frightened. When they approached and looked over, she discovered a red slap mark on Shuang'er's face.

Thinking about it, it was their husband who directly took his anger out on Shuang'er.

Seeing this, the woman didn't dare to get close to the man anymore, and hunched her shoulders and hid behind Shuang'er. When Shuang'er saw her action, his eyes were full of sarcasm, but if anyone looked carefully, they would definitely be able to read resentment in his eyes.

The clear water lotus heart is gone, and other things cannot be released.

After returning to the shore, the man meditated directly on the spot. Before closing his eyes and practicing to recover from his injuries, he also directed his children to jump into the pool and retrieve the things from the dead foundation-building practitioner. Shuang'er didn't dare to have any objections to this, and jumped directly into the water the moment the man spoke.

The three people of the Su family, who had seen all this, felt indifferent in their hearts.

Bian Qing had already developed a courageous heart when he was a servant in a noble family, so he was not surprised by the man's behavior. His cold face calmed down a little until he felt a warm feeling on his hand. He didn't lower his head to look, but curled his fingers to grasp the warmth in his hand. He knew that it was Su Ziyi's. hand.

Seeing that Bian Qing did not reject his approach, Su Ziyi breathed a sigh of relief.

The three people didn't stay at the pool for too long. After Shuang'er fished out all the things, the man took all the things in his hands and got up and left first. Behind him, Shuang'er, who was all wet, was carrying the pale woman on his back, and followed silently. Even though his steps were a little difficult, he didn't say a word of request, gritted his teeth and followed.

After they left, the three Su family members also left.

Su Ziyi and the others did not leave in the direction of the three people, but chose another direction to head down the mountain. And for some unknown reason, there were more traces of cultivators' activities here than anywhere else they had visited before. Within an hour of going out, they once again discovered several people who were hunting a third-level monster. Practitioner.