Chapter 245 - 246

Chapter 245 Gengjin Qi

With a sigh in his heart, the old man took his son and grandson and bowed deeply to the visitor.

But these people ignored them and walked straight past them, frowning at the wreckage on the ground, whispering to each other from time to time, not knowing what they were talking about.

Suddenly, the middle-aged man in the lead strode forward as if he had seen something, and all the people he brought with him followed.

The middle-aged man bent down and picked up some things from the ground. He held them in his hands and carefully identified them, and even showed them to the people next to him. As a result, those people gave a little exclamation, and their expressions were full of fear. Confidence. But the middle-aged man ignored them, turned around and walked back to the old man and the others, saying in a cold voice: "How much do you know about the things here?" The old man didn't expect that the other party would ask him something, and he and his son

immediately They looked at each other, but after all, the family was still prestigious. He was stunned for a moment, and then said respectfully: "Sir, we have just arrived." As he said that, he took the things he had collected earlier from his storage bag. He took out the scales and said, "These are the scales we just collected. They are all the scales of some second- and third-level monsters. Please take a look, sir." But the other party only glanced at it and then looked away, obviously very concerned

. I don't like these things.

However, the old man was not angry about this, and even his expression did not change. He said in a calm tone: "When we came here, there were only some monster beasts that were fond of carrion and nothing else." His survival experience taught him that when facing people from aristocratic families, you must not be careful, otherwise you will not know how you died.

Therefore, when he spoke, he lowered his head and exposed his fragile neck to others, showing his absolute surrender: "So we don't know what happened here." After hearing what he said, the middle-aged

man The person squinted his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking.

His eyes turned around the old man's son and grandson. But maybe it was because the power on his body was too strong. When his eyes drifted over, the young man holding a long sword, a low-grade treasure weapon of quite average quality, couldn't stop trembling. It seemed that Very scared.

But this is normal. After all, it is only the fifth level of Qi refining. Facing so many foundation-building cultivators, it would be good not to kneel down.

The middle-aged man only glanced at them and then looked away, waving his hand to indicate that they could leave. Then the old man put away the scales in his hands as if he had been granted amnesty, bowed deeply, and led the people away quickly. After walking several miles, he dared to raise his hand to wipe the sweat on his forehead and touch the beating heart on his chest.

The power of the head of the Su Mansion is really intimidating.

Yes, the person who appeared here was none other than Su Linyu. This time he took the lead in taking three elders and two young people from the family into the water realm to experience. Among the people he brought, one of them was still with Su Ziyi Su Zisu, who we had met once before.

Su Zisu's face was still as serious as ever. After the family left, he approached Su Linyu and said, "Master, are you going to let them leave like this?" Two straight and deep eyebrows were placed tightly between his eyebrows. The wrinkles, coupled with his downward-looking eyelids, made the whole person look a little cold and gloomy.

"What else?" Su Linyu glanced at him: "An old man at the 11th level of Qi Refining leads an old man at the 7th and 5th levels of Qi Refining. What can you expect them to do?" He looked up at the sky leisurely. Go, the weather is very good today, there is no cloud in the blue sky, and the sun shines generously on the entire land.