Chapter 301 - 302

Chapter 301 Blood Refining and Destruction

Since Cui Yu suddenly left the team, Su Ziyi and the others haven't seen each other for a long time.

But Su Ziyi knew that the other party must have other tasks, and he even participated in the incident when the Blood Refining Sect's headquarters was taken away.

After all, after saying goodbye to the waterfall town, Zhu Lianhe also disappeared.

The secrets hidden in it were tacitly agreed not to be mentioned by both parties. Su Ziyi just welcomed the person in and took them to the main hall in the backyard to sit and exchange a few words with each other.

Cui Yu must have just come back not long ago. Although his body was washed, his face still looked a little haggard and tired. When he followed Su Ziyi through the yard, he was shocked by the spiritual herbs and the stronger spiritual energy in the yard. After taking a deep breath, he felt that his back straightened up.

As soon as he sat down, he couldn't wait to praise Su Ziyi's courtyard: "The concentration of spiritual energy in the senior's courtyard is not lower than that of our Xuan Cang Sect's outer mountain." "Oh?" After hearing what he said, Su Ziyi felt that he had never seen this before. After tasting something inside, he asked curiously: "Is the concentration of spiritual energy in Xuan Cang Sect higher than that in other places?" "I've never heard of it." Cui Yu didn't expect that Su Ziyi didn't know

.

I don’t know if it’s okay for him to tell you. After all, in the circle of cultivators, most people know this: “When our ancestors of the Xuan Cang Sect met the sect, they once set up a large hall where the sect is located. The formation trapped a spiritual vein, causing the concentration of spiritual energy in the entire sect to be higher than elsewhere." "

So powerful." Su Ziyi's eyes lit up. This was the first time he had heard of such a great magical power. means.

"Well, it is precisely because of this formation that our Xuancang Sect disciples can practice one or two minutes faster than other cultivators with the same conditions." Cui Yu's eyes were filled with excitement when talking about this formation. He was proud, but then he frowned slightly: "However, I heard that there are other forces that have done similar things, but they used different methods." Looking at his face, Su Ziyi guessed that it should be the Bliss Sect. Such a force is hostile to Xuan Cang Sect, otherwise Cui Yu's face would not be so ugly.

"So as soon as I walked into the courtyard of the senior's house, I followed our sect's outer mountain." Cui Yu quickly suppressed the sudden emotion, and started talking about other things with a smile on his face. What happened: "I see that senior has planted a lot of spiritual herbs and tidied up the shop in front. Do you plan to open an elixir shop?" "Yes, that's the plan." Even if the other party didn't want to say more, Su Ziyi

naturally Don't force it.

"Then the senior's alchemy business will definitely be booming." He and Xiao Ling'er have both used Su Ziyi's elixirs, so they naturally know that Su Ziyi can refine fourth-grade elixirs and above, and the refined elixirs are of the same level. It's not high, and it's better than the quality of pills refined by ordinary alchemists in the middle stage of foundation building.

Therefore, anyone with eyes would definitely choose the elixir in Su Ziyi's hands at the same price.

In response to his blessing, Su Ziyi only narrowed his eyes and smiled and said, "Then I'll lend you some good words." Afterwards, they exchanged some information about what they had seen recently in Xuancang City, and finally talked about the incident at the Blood Refining Sect's headquarters. Finished things.