Chapter 281 - 282

Chapter 281 The Ghost of Rakshasa

"Qiang!"

To Su Ziyi's expectation, the sword did not hit the opponent. Instead, it hit an unknown hard object, making a sound of metal colliding.

A strong sense of uneasiness suddenly hit Su Ziyi's heart.

Without thinking, he immediately retreated with his sword, until he had reached a height of nearly thirty feet before he stopped, looking down at the old man and the black smoke.

At this moment, the old man's whole body was swallowed up by the black smoke.

Black smoke billowed and billowed, like boiling water, and large jets of black mist were exhaled and inhaled. Seeing this scene, Su Ziyi not only felt weird, but also felt extremely dangerous. Without thinking, he took out a lightning talisman from his storage bag, activated it and shot it straight into the center of the black fog.

"Qiang!"

A louder impact came, and there was a faint cracking sound, like glass breaking. However, the effect of Qing Lei in expelling the Yin Qi was not obvious. Instead, it intensified the rolling of the black mist. However, within a few breaths, all the black mist suddenly stopped and then rolled back crazily!

Su Ziyi immediately fired three sword energy and went straight towards the unknown target.

"Qiang!" "Qiang!" "Qiang!"

It was the same sound, and each one was louder than the last. At the end, it was more like the sound of a bell, with a little echo, announcing that Su Ziyi's attack was ineffective. At this moment, Su Ziyi completely realized that something was wrong. He let go of his spiritual consciousness and quickly found the location of Bian Qing and Su Yulang. He sent a message to the two of them: "Things have changed. I will restrain these people. You leave quickly. We will meet outside the city." After speaking, , and fired a few sword energy in that direction.

Su Ziyi and the others made such a big noise, which naturally disturbed other people in Tianlan City.

Controlling the sword in mid-air, Su Ziyi saw dozens of people coming towards them from a distance, led by foundation-building cultivators who controlled the sword, and they came close to them not long after. Before anyone arrived, the voice came first, and there was great anger in it: "Who are you, and you dare to cause trouble in our Tianlan City? Are you planning to become the enemy of our Blood Refining Sect?" Su Ziyi secretly thought, "Oh no.

"

Although the other party's questioning was not directed at anyone, and even the commotion on Cui Yu's side was more intense than on his side, he had an intuition that this group of people would stand beside the attackers. After all, this Blood Refining Sect is not a good thing. So, without saying a word, he sneaked into the shadows.

As expected, the first person to join the Blood Refining Sect was another foundation-building cultivator among the group of night raiders.

He said in a familiar tone: "Brother He Song, long time no see." His call immediately made the visitor hesitate, and said with some uncertainty: "Is it you? Fellow Taoist Luo Yu." "Haha, It's me." The man left the fighting circle directly, rose into the air with his flying sword, gathered with He Song, and said intimate words in a friendly manner: "I'm sorry for causing trouble for you today." Unfortunately, this

He Song didn't think they were familiar enough. He glanced down and saw a mess. His face suddenly turned ugly. He suppressed his anger and said: "Although our Blood Refining Sect and your Rakshasa Sect Good friends, but fellow Taoist Luo Yu should also know what our Tianlan City does, right? You should also know that Tianlan City has a rule that prohibits the use of force, right?" These words instantly made Luo Yu have a look of disbelief on his face. When he was about to say