Chapter 311 - 312

Chapter 311: Fighting against the Seventh Floor

But no matter how much they analyzed, Su Yulang was still eliminated by the afternoon.

This time's elimination is destined.

In the morning, Su Yulang eliminated all the cultivators who were lower in strength than him and dared to come up to challenge him, which led to a large consumption of his physical strength and energy. In the afternoon, when a sixth-level practitioner of Qi Refining who was stronger than him appeared, Su Yulang's defeat was inevitable, but even if the outcome was doomed, he still fought with the opponent for nearly an hour with his own whip. For a long time, this result is enough.

Not to mention, the power behind the cultivator who eliminated Su Yulang was extraordinary.

With a step of his heel, Su Ziyi flew up into the air and caught Su Yulang who was knocked away from the ring. He first gave Su Yulang a Huangyundan pill, and then glanced at the beautiful woman standing in the middle of the ring with an indifferent expression - Lianqi. Princess Yilin, a member of the sixth-floor royal family.

After competing with Su Yulang for more than an hour, Princess Yilin still maintained her appearance as a royal princess despite the considerable expenditure. Her clothes and hair were in perfect order, and her jewelry shone dazzlingly under the refraction of the sun. Coupled with her gorgeous appearance, it almost attracted the attention of most people present.

After she saw Su Ziyi catching Su Yulang, she smiled at Su Ziyi, but Su Ziyi looked indifferent, and there was even some disgust in his eyes.

He didn't know what mental method the royal family was cultivating, but when he transferred his spiritual power into Su Yulang's body and expelled the faint yin energy entangled in Su Yulang's body, he couldn't help but feel towards the royal family. Feeling of disgust.

It was hard for him to imagine what kind of righteous force would choose to use Yin Qi that could corrode the body and mind of a cultivator as a means of attack.

Therefore, he had only indifference towards Princess Yilin's smile.

The yin energy was not heavy, and Su Ziyi's spiritual power was expelled from Su Yulang's body after a short period of time. It's just that after competing for so long, Su Yulang was still inevitably injured. In addition, the injuries caused during yesterday's competition were detonated by these Yin Qi, which instantly made Su Yulang's face pale, even after taking the pill. Later, the situation did not improve.

In this regard, Su Ziyi planned to take Su Yulang directly back for training.

Unexpectedly, Su Yulang stubbornly refused.

After swallowing several more pills, Su Yulang had regained a little energy. When he saw his father about to carry him on his back, he hurriedly tugged on his sleeves and shook his head. He breathed slightly and said, "I It's okay, father." Su Ziyi looked at him disapprovingly, leaving him busy to add: "I just need to take a rest." He begged with his eyes open: "My game is over, so next

I There is enough time to rest. Father, just leave me here to watch the competition, and -" He turned his head and glanced at Princess Yilin on the ring, grinded his back teeth and said: "Although I know the strength comparison I am not as good as her, but I am still a little unwilling. I want to see how she will compete with others." "

Every time you learn, you gain wisdom. Isn't this what you gave to me, father?"

"I have never done it before. I have never played against such an opponent. Now that I have this opportunity, I still want to observe it carefully, so as not to know how to deal with such an opponent next time." At the end of the sentence, his tone was a bit coquettish. means. When Su Ziyi saw him like this again, he knew that he had made up his mind. He sighed helplessly and said: "Okay." After saying that, he asked Su Yulang to sit cross-legged and meditate on the spot. He sat behind Su Yulang and pressed his palms on