Chapter 191 - 192 + 193

Chapter 191 Battle with He Xie

The snipe and the clam fight, and they all play out.

Su Ziyi didn't know how fierce the battle had been. He only knew that when he came closer, he could only smell the thick smell of blood and the mess on the ground.

Especially the two corpses of the black needle-winged birds, which were already somewhat mutilated, surprised him a little.

After all, in his opinion, even if the opponent coming later was very strong, it would not be enough for the two black needle-winged birds to be trapped here without even escaping. But when he carefully observed their corpses and discovered their somewhat bare wings, he suddenly understood the reason.

This understanding reached its peak when he saw the similarly mutilated body of the gold-loving beast behind the tree.

He had no idea that these two black needle-winged birds would choose such a tough opponent as their prey. Although he had never fought against gold-loving beasts, he had heard of their reputation as "difficult".

Therefore, I was somewhat confident that the two black needle-winged birds ended up like this.

However, in the end, it was the two auras that appeared later that affected his mind more.

The two auras appeared suddenly and disappeared quickly, but Su Ziyi could clearly identify the differences between them. The former one belonged to the monster, while the latter one belonged to the cultivator, and the number was different. few. So what kind of high-level monster can enable so many foundation-building practitioners to mobilize their troops? This made Su Ziyi a little curious.

Just as he was thinking secretly, a black pointed head emerged from the ground. It probed its head and looked around very cautiously, sniffing the surrounding air with its nose quivering, and after making sure that there was no strange smell, it cautiously crawled out of the soil.

Su Ziyi, who had been using his spiritual sense to explore the surroundings, couldn't help but feel happy when he saw this scene.

He really didn't expect that in such a brutal battle, there would be another fish that slipped through the net, a pregnant gold-loving beast.

However, even though he found the other party, Su Ziyi also planned to disturb it, because in his opinion, the gold-loving beast had no value. It's difficult to do and tastes bad. Even if it has an effect on cultivation, it's only effective on monsters. For cultivators, no black feather is valuable, and their cultivators' stomachs can't digest the opponent's. The meat is thick and firm.

However, the next moment, he quickly overturned his decision of the previous second.

Among the many monsters, gold-loving monsters are one of the most "humane" monsters. They will only choose one partner in their lives and are more loyal to their partners than humans. If one of them dies first, the remaining one will remain alone until his death and will never form a relationship with anyone of the same kind.

And the one in front of me is obviously the same.

It sniffed the air gently and quickly locked onto its partner's position. It didn't see Su Ziyi hiding behind a tree. It quickly rushed to its partner's side with four paws. Then it saw only the broken body. Suddenly, two big tears rolled from its eyes. He came out and landed silently.

It cried quietly and sadly.

Even if Su Ziyi is not of the same species as it, he can still feel its heart-breaking pain.

As the sadness escalated, the scales on the gold-loving beast began to slowly lose their luster, and the originally smooth scales silently stood up upside down, like a hedgehog with short and round spines. And at the moment when its scales stood up, golden gadgets rolled out from under its scales and fell in a circle.