Chapter 247 - 248

Chapter 247 Binghuo appears

"Father, Eminem." As soon as Su Yulang opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse and hoarse, and as thin as a mosquito due to fatigue, which made Bian Qing and Su Ziyi feel heartbroken.

"It's okay, A Lang." Bian Qing quickly took out water and moistened Su Yulang's throat. After taking a sip of water, Su Yulang's spirit improved a lot.

"Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" When Bian Qing was feeding Su Yulang water, Su Ziyi pinched Su Yulang's wrist with one hand and let the spiritual power circulate in the body. After making sure that no Gengjin energy remained, he kept hanging Only then did my heart completely drop. He sent a little spiritual energy into the body, making Su Yulang immediately feel warm.

Su Yulang leaned into Bian Qing's arms and shook his head. He blinked and looked around, obviously very interested in the surroundings.

However, just because Su Yulang woke up doesn't mean they can leave now. The loss of spiritual energy and injuries caused by the previous battle have not yet recovered, so the most important thing now is to treat the injuries of the two people before deciding where to go. After all, there is no place in Shuize that can be called completely safe.

Thinking like this, he took Su Yulang from Bian Qing's arms, held Su Yulang in his arms with one hand, and used the other hand to help Bian Qing up, letting him lean on him. Su Yulang didn't expect to be hugged suddenly. He had not been hugged like this by Su Ziyi for a long time, so two blushes suddenly appeared on his pale face.

Su Ziyi handed the candle to Bian Qing's hand again and helped him move forward: "Let's find a better place to repair it first."

When he said this, Su Ziyi was actually making plans in his mind.

Judging from the situation of so much Gengjin Qi, the essence of Gengjin should be here.

So, since they suffered a lot and ended up here, how could they return empty-handed?

Rolling his eyes, Su Ziyi had an idea in his mind.

There were more mine passages underground than Su Ziyi had imagined, and many of them had been abandoned. The ground was covered with a thick layer of dust, and there was no trace of monster activity. Su Ziyi raised his head and looked around, and found that the surrounding cave walls were full of pits, filled with traces of bites from monster beasts, as well as few ore fragments left.

These ore fragments were also incomplete, but under the illumination of candlelight, they reflected dazzling light like small stars, attracting Su Yulang's eyes.

"Let's take a rest here first." Su Ziyi put Rang down and took out some items from the storage bag so that Su Yulang and Bian Qing could sit more comfortably before settling them down. And based on their physical conditions, they fed them some pills. After they both meditated and fell into concentration, they began to think carefully about the Gengjin Essence.

From the theory of the mutual restraint of the five elements, if they have the essence of Binghuo in their hands, they can directly follow the instructions of the essence of Binghuo to find the essence of Gengjin.

However, the essence of Binghuo is not in their hands, but in the hands of the black-browed man.

When thinking of the black-browed man, Su Ziyi couldn't help but want to frown, but then he put all the negative emotions caused by this man behind him.

There is nothing we can do about the Binghuo Essence, it is better not to think about it. Anyway, they have come here now. If they follow the breath of Gengjin Qi and search later, they will always be able to find the location of Gengjin Essence. The only thing that worried him was the monsters hiding underground. Judging from what happened last night, these monsters were very sensitive to the five elements of energy in them, and it was very likely that they would be able to find them by following their breath.