Chapter 365 - 366

Chapter 365 Everyone is in danger

Su Ziyi's arrival means that all the surviving members of the Xuan Cang Sect have almost arrived.

After counting the number of people, Zhu Lian's face suddenly became ugly. But after the surviving disciple told him all the details of the future, the gloom on his face seemed to solidify, as if ink was dripping from his face.

Like Su Ziyi, Zhu Lian never thought that Qiao Yun would act so boldly.

He glanced at Qiao Yun, who was tied tightly, but remained silent, as if he didn't care at all about what would happen to her next. But Zhu Lian knew that this was all fake. This man was just relying on his talent to be confident. Involuntarily, he felt a sense of disgust in his heart.

This is almost rare.

Suppressing the discomfort in his heart, he turned to the disciple and said: "Then, leave Elder Qiao Yun with me. After we go out, I will inform the sect leader of this matter. Let the sect master seek justice for the dead disciple." Although he spoke in a low voice, his tone was firm and passionate, causing Qiao Yun, who had been pretending to be dead, to look over.

Zhu Lian's status was very high in the hearts of the Xuan Cang Sect disciples. After gaining his trust, the disciples had no objection and just nodded in agreement.

However, there are some things that still need to be asked: "Other than you, me and Elder Su, does anyone else know about this matter now?" After all, this matter is a scandal of Xuan Cang Sect, if it spreads like this , I am afraid it will be detrimental to the sect. And the disciple also knew the stakes of this matter, so he kept his mouth shut all the way and did not mention it to anyone else, but - "At that time,

in addition to Su Ziyi, the Master Qin was also present. He was afraid that He saw clearly what happened." When he said this, he deliberately lowered his voice.

Because of his words, Zhu Lian subconsciously turned his head and looked at Qin Sikai.

Qin Sikai was handsome and had a friendly temperament, so he quickly gained the favor of many Xuan Cang Sect disciples. In addition, he is obviously a foundation-building cultivator and alchemist, but he has no pretensions at all. He even generously donated money to some seriously injured disciples. Such a good person, even the most hard-hearted people will have such a cold heart when they look at him. It will also be a bit softer.

But among these people, Zhu Lian is definitely not included.

Zhu Lian still had an impression of Qin Sikai.

The memory of a foundation-building practitioner is very good, so even if several years have passed, and even if it was only a quick glance at the beginning, he has not forgotten that it was this man who overpowered Su Ziyi and others to win the first place in the Danbi that year. Judging from the alchemy techniques and cultivation, this person is definitely a rare talent, but Zhu Lian subconsciously rejects the other person, especially when the other person laughs, he can't help but feel a sense of disgust in his heart.

This man's fake smile was too obvious.

Perhaps Zhu Lian's gaze was too intense, or perhaps Qin Sikai himself was too sensitive. When Zhu Lian had only stared at Qin Sikai for a few breaths, Qin Sikai turned his head and looked at Zhu Lian. He had a slightly frightened look on his face, as if he couldn't figure out why Zhu Lian was staring at him, but with a kind attitude towards others, he still nodded towards Zhu Lian reservedly.

Zhu Lian, who was watching the man being arrested, didn't have any embarrassment on his face. He and Qin Sikai were like brothers born at the same time, and they gave each other identical smiles.