Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223 Leaving the woods

After doing all this, it's impossible to say that I don't feel panic at all.

But when there are children here, no matter what you think in your heart, you must be calm on the outside. It was also because of the calm faces of the two that Su Yulang, whose hands were stained with human blood for the first time, calmed down little by little and quickly retreated behind them.

When the two of them saw the last trace of fear disappear from his face, they felt relieved.

But it's impossible to just ignore it. After they retreated to a safe place, Bian Qing held Su Yulang's hand and carefully enlightened them: "Alang, tell Eminem, are you afraid?" After escaping all the way, the panic in his heart was actually It had almost been eliminated. When Bian Qing asked him this question, the chilling feeling on his spine came to mind again, and his whole face changed instantly.

But fortunately, the next second Bian Qing covered him with both hands, using his warm body temperature to drive away the chill.

He said: "Emma." Looking at him like this, Bian Qing felt distressed, but he knew that he would only encounter more such things in the future, and it was useless to just persuade him, so in front of him, he When facing Su Yulang's weak expression, his face was still serious: "I know you are scared and panicked, because Eminem is the same." He took Su Yulang's little hand and pressed it against his. On his chest, he could clearly feel his heart beating rapidly under his skin.

"Emma..." Su Yulang suddenly felt a little embarrassed, curled his fingers and wanted to take his hand back.

But Bian Qing didn't allow him to retreat like this, and held on tightly until Su Yulang realized something was wrong. , and keep it in my heart. So I hope you can remember what Eminem says to you next, even though it may make you feel a little uncomfortable." "Emma." With just one look, Su Yulang knew what Eminem was going to say. What happened? His heart began to beat uncontrollably.

"The path of cultivation is never smooth." Bian Qing ignored Su Yulang's mood and said directly: "My father and my mother have told you about the harshness of the current cultivation environment." They had already told you that the end of the Dharma was coming. He had already told Su Yulang, so he was not worried that Su Yulang wouldn't understand what he was talking about.

"The amount of cultivation resources leads to uneven distribution of things to everyone. Therefore, in order to make themselves stronger, cultivators will rob, not only from mountains and forests, monsters, but also from the same kind." He said When he said this, his eyes were very serious, as if he wanted to see into Su Yulang's heart, and Su Yulang was indeed a little calmed by his words.

"So when we meet people like this, we have no other choice but to resist." b★☆y★y "

Your father is an alchemist." Su Yulang is not a young kid who doesn't understand anything, so when Bian Qinggang started talking to him As soon as he said it, he knew that he really should put away the little bit of innocence in his heart. After all, when the group of people took action before, they never thought that they were still children. The murderous intent and greed in their eyes seemed to want to tear them into pieces immediately.

So, people like that should be damned.

The change in his eyes only happened in an instant, but Bian Qing caught it immediately. This made him feel relieved and at the same time eliminated the last bit of discomfort in his heart after killing someone. In order to make Su Yulang further realize the seriousness of the matter, Bian Qing began to analyze the conflicts between them and Da Yue.