Chapter 303 - 304

Chapter 303 Cultivation Competition

When the news of the Cultivation Competition spread, the entire Xuancang City once again fell into a sea of ​​madness.

Even Bian Qing, who hasn't been out much recently and has been concentrating on refining weapons, heard a lot of news when practitioners came to their store to buy elixirs.

Everyone is discussing the practice competition.

Today is the last day of the twelfth lunar month and also New Year's Eve. After today, it will be a new year again.

But at this moment, all the cultivators who came to the Su Family Alchemy Workshop had not put any thoughts on the New Year. They were only buying elixirs and exchanging information about the competition with their companions. They were all very excited and seemed to be trying to He won the ranking in this competition and became famous all over the world.

"I heard that Xuan Cang Sect brought out a lot of treasures this time and planned to use them as rewards for the top few in the competition." The cultivator who spoke was only at the seventh level of Qi Refining, but just looking at his appearance, he was already a middle-aged man. The appearance of. Perhaps because of the long experience, he was quite calm about this training competition: "But I guess it fell into the hands of Xuan Cang Sect's own people in the end." "Hey, Senior Brother Xu, why are you always like this

? Are you pessimistic?" Contrary to him, the fifth-level Qi Refining practitioner next to him looked full of confidence. He also knew that his cultivation level was not very good, but he was optimistic by nature: "Even if we can't do it, others will definitely It's okay, for example, Senior Sister Zhao, she has already reached the tenth level of Qi refining. Even if she doesn't get the first place, she should still be in the top ten." "That's true." After hearing what he said, the one in the

middle The young man actually thought it made sense and was really persuaded.

"So, as brothers of a sect, for Senior Sister Zhao and for our sect, we should work together now to help Senior Sister Zhao." The young practitioner said these words in a mellow tone, like a real passionate young man. , but Bian Qing, who has excellent eyesight, did not ignore the flash of greed in his eyes.

"My fellow senior brothers and I have collected a lot of virtual spirit stones and spirit stone fragments just to buy elixirs for Senior Sister Zhao. This Sujia Danfang was recommended by a friend of mine, and the prices inside are no higher than those of other elixirs. It's expensive, but the quality is very good, so this time we plan to buy elixirs for Senior Sister Zhao directly here. What do you think, Senior Brother Qi?" "Of course it's good."

The middle-aged cultivator surnamed Qi is still here He didn't know what kind of evil intentions his junior brother was hiding. After hearing his righteous words, he nodded seriously and took out a purse from his body: "I still have some spirit stone fragments here. On weekdays, I am reluctant to use it, so I will bring it with you to help Senior Sister Zhao this time." As he spoke, his eyes looked very reluctant, but the hand he stretched out showed no intention of taking it back.

"Then I will mention Senior Sister Zhao to thank Senior Brother Qi." The young cultivator's eyes flashed, and he hurriedly snatched the purse containing the spirit stone fragments, and then said with a shy smile: "Then I will now So I went to buy it. I just saw that this store sells the fifth-grade elixir Xuerong Dan. I wonder if I can help Senior Sister Zhao get one or two."

Bian listened to their words. Qing almost laughed out loud.

Although the voices of the two people were very low, and Bian Qing was busy greeting other guests, he had already learned to listen in all directions and could hear the other person clearly, so he didn't know what the other person wanted. The idea of ​​using such a small amount of spiritual stone fragments in exchange for the Snow Melt Pill just feels ridiculous. Sure enough, in the end, the other party couldn't buy anything except a few third-grade low-level healing pills.