Chapter 219 - 220

Chapter 219 Seventh Level Monster

That afternoon, Zhang Wu, who had been sleeping for several days, finally woke up.

As soon as he woke up, he broke out in a cold sweat. When he saw clearly where he was, he calmed down a little. When Bian Qing came in to investigate because he was worried about his situation, his heart that had been hanging was completely relieved.

Seeing that he opened his eyes, Bian Qing also breathed a sigh of relief: "You're finally awake."

He subconsciously wanted to smile at Bian Qing, but he didn't want to affect the wounds on his body. Suddenly his face turned into a ferocious grin, and Bian Qing was so frightened that he immediately stepped forward to comfort him: "Although your life has been saved, your injury is not healed yet, so don't act rashly for the time being." Su Ziyi once said that after this time, Zhang Wu would have to spend at least three months. Complete recovery can only be achieved through meditation, so it is best not to act rashly at this time.

Afraid that Zhang Wu would do something like this again, he made his interests clear in a very serious manner.

And Zhang Wu was not a ungrateful person, so he immediately agreed, but he was still pretending to be worried, so after resting for a few moments, he asked with a stiff face: "Bian Qing, who was next to me at that time?" That child..." He knew that the other party didn't like Zhang Qilin, so he turned his face away when he said this.

Bian Qing, who had looked relaxed just now, suddenly stiffened, but it was only for a moment, and Zhang Wu didn't notice: "The child was also rescued by us, but his condition was worse than you. Although he survived, But he is still asleep now." And it may be more than that, Bian Qing remembered that Su Ziyi said that the child's body will become weaker in the future, and even if he practices, he may only be like ordinary people.

When he thought of this, Bian Qing didn't want to talk about the child.

Zhang Wu was already dragged down by his so-called husband, and now he has a sick stepson... Even if his husband died in this disaster, Zhang Wu still did not get out of that pit. Jump out, after all, that little guy is not a good guy. When he thought of this, Bian Qing couldn't help but sigh.

But after all, this is other people's lives, and he shouldn't interfere too much.

So in the end, he still didn't say anything unnecessary.

When Zhang Wu woke up, Bian Qing and others felt a lot more relaxed. And with the help of Su Ziyi's elixir, his injuries quickly began to recover, and he could even get out of bed and walk a few steps. It was at this time that Zhang Wucai knew that in order to allow him and Zhang Qilin a place to rest and recuperate, the Su family had to People have been meditating in the study recently and have never gone back to their rooms to sleep, just because they gave up two rooms and two beds to them.

This immediately made Zhang Wu extremely moved.

He already owed the Su family a lot, but what happened this time made him owe an even greater favor, and he had nothing to offer him. He had nothing but his life.

The point is, he doesn't even own his own life, let alone report on the Su family?

Suddenly, he felt extremely gloomy.

As Su Ziyi said before, Zhang Qilin also woke up five days after Zhang Wu woke up. At the same time, the foundation of his body was greatly damaged, causing his entire face to look like a pile of ice.

But just surviving is good enough.

After so many days, everything that should be cleaned up in Qixia Town has been cleaned up, and all the forces that should be clearly distinguished have been clearly distinguished. It seems that the three major forces in Qixia Town all gained well from this accident, so after that, the entire Qixia Town was quite peaceful, and there were no more disturbances, big or small.