Chapter 5 - 6

Chapter 5 Initial Test of Magic Power

Su Ziyi pinched a large handful of water celery with great satisfaction.

By the time he had destroyed all the water celery beside the ditch, Bian Qing and his children had already gone down to the ground. Su Ziyi stood up and relaxed his waist and looked over, but could only see a blurry back.

Su Ziyi turned around, looked at the slope Bian Qing pointed at before, and decided to climb up.

The slope was not very high, but it was enough for Su Ziyi to take in a considerable part of Luoshan Village. This is not a wealthy village. Not to mention the wealthy families, there are not even red brick houses or blue brick houses. Basically, they are all mud brick houses like theirs. And facing a large field down the slope, I don't know what's going on. There are only a few people scattered in the large field, and there are very few crops planted.

Standing on the top of the slope, the breeze blowing, carrying the fragrance of spring flowers, made Su Ziyi feel much better. Even seeing such a dilapidated scene, he was not so depressed.

He walked down the slope, searching for shepherd's purse in the weeds. He had bought this kind of wild vegetables before, and it was not difficult to identify them, so in a short while he had picked a lot of them. This made him satisfied. When he thought that there were only three people at home, no matter how much he picked, it would be a waste, so he finally gave up.

But when he was walking down with a handful of shepherd's purse, a strange fragrance suddenly wafted into his nose.

His nose twitched and he took two sharp breaths before he recognized the smell of toon! This made him a little happy. Although some people don't like the taste, he still likes it, especially the scrambled eggs with Chinese toon. The taste is fragrant and tender, and it tastes very comfortable! When he thought of this, he immediately walked towards the direction of the fragrance. After a few steps, he saw a Chinese toon tree that was about the same height as him. It didn't grow much, and it only had some semi-open leaves on its tips. .

He didn't pick too many toon. He just picked a small handful at random and happily took them away. But when he returned to the ditch, selected the wild vegetables and washed them in the water, he suddenly thought - there seemed to be no chickens or eggs in that bare-walled house, right?

He tried to think back and realized that indeed during the half month as a patient, he had not been exposed to any meat or fish, not even egg droplets. Before, because I had just arrived in this world, I was not a fan of meat and fish, so I didn't feel much about it. At most, I thought the food was too bland and tasteless. And now -

looking at the handful of toon in his hand, Su Ziyi could neither take it nor throw it away.

So when Bian Qing came back with Su Yulang, he saw a somewhat unhappy Su Ziyi. "What's wrong with you?" Bian Qing really doesn't want to see Su Ziyi in a bad mood now, because it may mean that Su Ziyi has become the same as before, and then their father and son's life will be miserable again.

"It's nothing -" Su Ziyi couldn't show any interest, so he raised his hand and threw away the toon in his hand.

As soon as Bian Qing saw it, he knew what he was thinking. His eyes darkened, and he reached out and touched the top of Su Yulang's head: "Then go home first." He would not bring up the topic of eggs, because That's just looking for trouble for yourself. And now, if he could, he would stay as far away from Su Ziyi as he really wanted.

Su Ziyi nodded, and walked ahead holding the vegetables he picked, without letting Bian Qing help. This made Bian Qing, who had already stepped forward to get the food, stunned, and then he took Su Yulang's hand and followed Su Ziyi. Su Ziyi, who was walking in front, naturally did not see Bian Qing's twinkling eyes.