Chapter 9 - 10

Chapter 9 Yang Xu’s visit

Less than a quarter of an hour after Bian Qing left, Su Ziyi locked the door and went out.

He has never been a procrastinator, especially now that he has the ability to practice. He is more willing to focus on practicing and let him waste time doing boring things? That was suffocating him!

So he quickly walked to the ditch where he had picked vegetables the day before yesterday, looking for tender cress.

It was already bright, and every household was going out to do things. Su Ziyi stood by the ditch and keenly noticed that there were many more people in the field than the day before, and one or two people even passed by him. However, those people looked like they didn't want to deal with him, and they walked much faster when they walked past him.

And Su Ziyi had no idea of ​​establishing a good relationship with them.

Unlike most people, Su Ziyi never believed in the saying "it's easier to have more friends". It is true that if you have more friends, you will have many more solutions, but you still need to exchange benefits. As long as there are enough benefits, the door you need will definitely open.

So instead of spending time building good relationships with others, it’s better to enhance your own strength. When you become stronger, others will naturally be willing to contact you and get to know you, and your "circle of friends" will inevitably expand. And if you have always been a humble and poor person, it will be difficult for the circles you come into contact to help you.

In Su Ziyi's definition, Luoshan Village happens to be in such a poverty circle.

Since others avoid him, he doesn't bother to please others. Although his reputation was already extremely bad due to the original owner's arrogant attitude towards the villagers and the brutal beating of Bian Qing and his son, it was not worth what Su Ziyi had to do to restore it.

After all, he is the strongest in Luoshan Village!

"Mr. Li, guess who I just saw?" Aunt Wang, who lives in the east of the village, rushed to her field with a hoe, and couldn't help but look mysterious and gossip with Shuang'er in the field next to her. stand up. And this husband of the Li family happened to be Bian Qing's good friend Yang Xu. Because his husband worked in the mine, he had to go to the field alone before dawn to pull out the new weeds growing beside the seedlings, so he didn't know about Aunt Wang. Who are you talking about?

"Who is it?" But he knew that Aunt Wang was a shrewd person, so he still accepted his words with a good temper.

"——You would never guess that my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw it!" Aunt Wang winked and patted her thigh, and the flesh on her waist trembled. After hearing what she said, Yang Xu became somewhat interested. He threw the newly pulled grass aside, stood up and looked at Aunt Wang, waiting for her next words.

His attitude pleased Aunt Wang. She narrowed her eyes and lowered her voice: "Didn't you have a good time with Bian Qing?" "Yes. What's wrong?" She heard the other party mention her good friend. , Yang Xu was confused: "Have you seen Bian Qing?" What's so surprising about this? Bian Qing is responsible for all the big and small things in the Su family. It would be strange not to see him any day.

Aunt Wang shook her head with a weird look on her face: "No." Seeing that Yang Xu was already a little impatient, she directly revealed the answer: "It's the husband of the Bian Qing family! That Su Ziyi who never looks at people seriously!" She said, She also imitated the way Su Ziyi rolled his eyes at her before: "I saw him pulling water celery by the ditch!" "

You read that right!" Yang Xu's exclamation came straight out of her mouth.

Aunt Wang gave him a sideways look: "I'm not old-eyed, how can I not see people clearly?" As she said that, she moved closer to Yang Xu, with a gossipy expression on her face: "Su Ziyi is already out picking wild vegetables. Where is Bian Qing? Could it be that Su Ziyi beat him so hard that he couldn't even get out of bed?" She felt that what she said was quite reasonable, and sighed that Su Ziyi was really not a human being.