Chapter 285 - 286

Chapter 285 The middle stage of the battle

Su Ziyi had already known about the Blood Refining Sect's pursuit.

Therefore, after his spiritual consciousness captured the movement of the battle, he handed the carriage to Bian Qing, gave a few instructions, and then shot in that direction with his sword. After a while, they reached the circle at the center of the battle.

Seeing him, everyone's expressions changed.

Cui Yu and the others were happy, but no matter how anxious they were, they did not mention Su Ziyi's name directly. They only gave people a few winks before fighting with the opponent in front of them again. Their opponents looked at Su Ziyi with great vigilance, especially the two foundation-building practitioners among them.

With the Rakshasa Sect's lessons learned, the Blood Refining Sect was much more cautious this time.

There were only three foundation-building cultivators in Tianlan City, but they still sent two out in order to completely eliminate the existence of Cui Yu and others. And these two happened to be the two foundation-building practitioners except He Song. One had just been promoted to the foundation-building stage, and the other was in the middle-stage of foundation-building. They were obviously not easy to deal with.

When these two people saw Su Ziyi, they immediately said calmly and loudly: "This fellow Taoist, if you are just passing by, please leave as soon as possible. Otherwise, if you are accidentally injured, our Blood Refining Sect will not give any explanation." Su

Ziyi The answer given to them was an oncoming sword light.

When it comes to fighting, Su Ziyi has always believed in "Don't talk nonsense, just do it." So the moment he decided to fight the opponent, he immediately raised his sword and killed him. On the other side, in order to stabilize Su Ziyi's heart, Cui Yu and the others also shouted loudly: "Do you Blood Refining Sect really think that our Xuan Cang Sect has no one? My master is waiting, so none of you can escape." "

You can hold on until your master comes." The cultivator who had just established the foundation for a short time let out a weird laugh from his throat and surrounded Cui Yu and the others. After handing over the new Su Ziyi to the cultivator who was in the middle stage of foundation building, he felt that compared to his cultivation level, Su Ziyi would definitely not be able to beat him.

Others thought the same way, including Su Ziyi himself.

But being unable to defeat him does not mean that he will be suppressed to death by the other party. When the man broke away from the fighting circle below and came towards Su Ziyi with a ring-headed sword and a sword, Su Ziyi cleverly raised his position and took the lead to take action. Several consecutive sword auras forced the opponent to raise his sword to resist, causing the opponent to He deeply realized that Su Ziyi was not as easy to deal with as he thought.

Immediately, the man's expression became serious.

None of the mental methods practiced by the Bliss Sect and the various forces under it are upright, and each of them is almost practiced by stepping on human lives. The same is true for the Blood Refining Sect. Different from the ghost transformation technique of the Rakshasa Sect, what they refine is the Qi and blood in the body. Winning the blood from others can make their Qi soar in a short period of time, and their combat effectiveness will increase. Rapid improvement.

Therefore, in just a blink of an eye, Su Ziyi watched the man in front of him rise rapidly from the middle stage of foundation building to the peak of the middle stage, and was only a thin piece of paper away from the later stage.