Chapter 52 - 53

Chapter 52 Bian Qing questions

Bian Qing's questioning voice was a bit loud, which shocked Su Ziyi and Su Yulang, and even attracted the attention of other guests at the table.

Su Ziyi was just about to say something when he saw the aunt next door with a yellow handkerchief tied on her head staring at them. He immediately shut up and didn't say a word. He just smiled at the other party, which made the aunt opposite him feel a little uncomfortable. Sorry, I couldn't look at it anymore, so I turned my head back angrily.

After Bian Qing finished shouting, he felt annoyed in his heart, so he pursed his lips tightly, lowered his head and said nothing more.

So, this meal, the family of three was a bit confused. Although Bian Qing didn't say anything else, looking at the displeasure on his face, Su Ziyi knew how much the other party's inner resistance was. Su Ziyi also knew that Bian Qing objected because he was worried about another accident. After all, what happened to him this time was too unexpected, and he was not a ungrateful person. He would definitely not lose his temper with Bian Qing because of this matter. .

It's just that this place is not a good place to talk now. If you want to talk to Bian Qing, you can only wait until you get home.

Just because they were in a bad mood, the three of them ate the meal very quickly, as if they could not wait to go home. After finishing the meal, Bian Qing held Su Yulang's hand and walked in front with a calm face. He waited for Su Ziyi to catch up at the oxcart that had been arranged. Then he silently held Su Yulang and sat at the back of the car with a look. Not even to Su Ziyi.

Bian Qing's passive resistance made Su Ziyi very embarrassed. After moving everything on the oxcart home and coaxing Su Yulang to go to the study to practice calligraphy, Su Ziyi went into the warehouse and found Bian Qing who was sorting out the debris.

"It seems like we haven't talked properly for a long time." After Su Ziyi came over, without Bian Qing's instructions, he grabbed the mouth of the grain bag on the ground, stretched it hard, and then tied the mouth of the bag with a string. , lift the entire bag of grain onto the partition to prevent it from getting wet from the moisture on the ground.

"I know what you mean, but it's just that it's impossible for me to never go into the mountains because of this accident." After saying this, he took the initiative to take another bag of grain from Bian Qing's hand. These are all Brown rice is what Bian Qing harvested this year.

Bian Qing has actually been angry with himself. He knows that he doesn't have much position to say anything to Su Ziyi, but he just can't help being depressed. You know, when Su Ziyi was in a coma, he had already thought about everything. From now on, the family can live a down-to-earth life. Of course, when Su Ziyi said that his cultivation foundation was not damaged, he knew that his The plan has basically come to nothing.

But he didn't expect that Su Ziyi could be so impatient!

Because he was a little angry, his tone was a little tough: "Do you think you are invincible?" After hearing Bian Qing's words, Su Ziyi breathed a sigh of relief and was finally willing to speak. "How can you? I'm just a simple body of flesh and blood." Su Ziyi smiled at Bian Qing, but it didn't make Bian Qing's tense expression ease any more.

"I saw that your injury hadn't healed yet, so you wanted to go into the mountains. I thought you thought you might be able to endure it." As soon as he said the words, Bian Qing felt that his words were a bit harsh. He was shocked for a moment, and then calmed down. After a while, his face became a little better. Su Ziyi didn't feel angry because of his words. He just explained patiently: "I don't want to go into the mountains right away. I have to wait until I recover from my injury." "But it's October now