Chapter 209 - 210

Chapter 209 Before closing the mountain

As soon as he opened the door, Su Ziyi met Bian Qing face to face.

Bian Qing had just finished taking a shower, and there was still a layer of moisture on his body. When he saw Su Ziyi, he smiled without saying anything: "Are you done?"

Before going out in the morning, Su Ziyi told him about today's itinerary, so when he came back, he found that Su Ziyi was staying at When he was in the pharmacy, he thought that the other party should gain something today.

As expected, Su Ziyi smiled at him the next second: "Well, I can now refine fourth-grade elixirs." Hearing this, Bian Qing was also happy for Su Ziyi: "Then I will cook first, and wait next—"

Before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by Su Ziyi's sudden hand reaching over. Su Ziyi very gently pushed the hair that fell on his cheek behind his ear with a gentle voice. He said: "You just came back, don't be tired today, go out to eat."

Even though the two of them had been honest with each other, such warmth still made Bian Qing a little shy.

However, Bian Qing only admitted that this shyness was only a little bit, so he could respond without any fuss after hearing what Su Ziyi said clearly. After all, Su Ziyi made the suggestion out of consideration for him, and he was afraid that his head would be caught in the door. will refuse.

So, when Su Yulang also came out from the shower, the family went out happily.

It has been a while since they moved to Qixia Town, but they have only gone out to eat a handful of times, so they have never fully appreciated the night view of Qixia Town. Tonight, the three of them were in a very happy mood, so their eyes would inevitably linger a little more on the lights on both sides of the road, feeling a little regretful that they had not come to see them earlier.

At night, Qixia Town is no less deserted than during the day. The streets are bustling with people, the aroma of delicious food fills the long streets, and the hungry people are everywhere.

The three of them didn't go looking for it, but found a restaurant with a good business and took a seat. As soon as I sat down, I was attracted by the delicacies on the table of other guests. I quickly called the waiter to order several dishes. Since this restaurant is of decent quality, in addition to ordinary meals, there are also some special dishes made with lingzhi and low-end dishes. The delicacies cooked with the meat of the monster beasts allowed the three of them to have a good time.

"It's really lively tonight." After ordering, Bian Qing looked around and said happily.

"Yes, after all, this place is close to the Fallen Immortal Forest, so there are many people and it is lively." Su Ziyi also sighed, but while sighing, he remembered the trouble Wang Xi caused in the town before. I don’t know where that person has gone now? Looking at the prosperity in front of him, it seemed that everyone had forgotten the turmoil, and he didn't know if anyone still remembered him... But this thought only

existed in Su Ziyi's mind for a moment, and the next moment Su Ziyi would forget about it. Leave it behind and talk about other things with Su Yulang who is happy. You know, recently this child has been hunting with Bian Qing in the Fallen Fairy Forest, and he has been holding back a lot of words in his heart. Now that the atmosphere is relaxed, he can't help but pour out all the recent things.

Su Ziyi was not impatient. He sat aside and listened quietly. He only answered lightly when he heard that he had doubts, and then just sat aside with Bian Qing and watched with a smile.

And just as they were talking enthusiastically, the discussion sounds of several guests at the next table reached their ears.

The three of them are all cultivators, and their ears are much better than ordinary people, so even if the other person lowers his voice, they can still hear their conversation clearly without any effort.