Chapter 36 - 37

Chapter 36 Anecdotes from the Mine [Enter for Zhizhi]

"If it were just these things, it would be okay." Li Yu drank up the tea in one gulp, not forgetting to chew the tea leaves as well.

What, is there anything else? After hearing Li Yu's words, Su Ziyi was puzzled, but he didn't say anything, just raised his head and looked over. I saw Li Yu shaking his head like a huge lion's head: "I don't know what's going on, but two or three people have gone crazy in the mine." "Crazy?"

"Yes." Li Yu sighed: " A normally well-behaved person suddenly went crazy for no apparent reason."

"Is he from our village?" Su Ziyi asked calmly.

Li Yu shook his head: "That's not true. He's from another village. Is there one in there? As for the steward from the town, when this incident broke out, his family came to the mine to cause trouble. As a result, their boss took care of them and they all left in despair." "Then what did your boss say?" "What else can you do?

Say

?" Li Yu became more and more excited as he talked. Su Ziyi had never thought that a tall and rough man like Li Yu would be so fond of gossip: "There are so many people in the mine, and nothing happened to anyone else, but something happened to them - just follow them. Everyone in the same mine is fine. They must have done something to cause such a thing."

Li Yu said with a mysterious face: "Some people said that they must have touched something they shouldn't have touched, or maybe His hands and feet were unclean, so he was targeted by something unclean." "Then you are not afraid?" Looking at Li Yu's expression of watching the fun, Su Ziyi was puzzled: "Aren't you afraid that you might accidentally touch him? Arrive?"

"What if -" Li Yu glanced at Su Ziyi, who was confused. "We live an upright life, do things innocently, don't move or touch anything, and don't go to places forbidden by the stewards. How come they found us?" He looked a little anxious at the end. It was as if Su Ziyi was slandering him without any basis.

"Then how do you managers handle this matter?" Su Ziyi ignored Li Yu's mood and continued to ask. He was very interested in these weird things.

"The mines are very strictly controlled now -" Li Yu poured himself some tea and took a sip: "My boss specially invited monks from the city to come and see us." When he said this, Li Yu also swept his hands quickly. He glanced at Su Ziyi and said, "He's still a Foundation Establishment cultivator!" Su Ziyi's eyes lit up when he heard this. He had been in this world for so long and had never personally come into contact with a Foundation Establishment cultivator.

"I don't know what magical powers the monk used. I heard that he walked around the mine and said that there is too much spiritual energy in the mine. Some people who are not physically strong will indeed have some adverse reactions." "Then so. As soon as I said it, it was still a problem with the mine." "Well, hello, my boss, I gave a lot of money to the families of those people, and also asked the foundation-building monk to help mark some places in the mine, indicating which places should not be visited. ."

Su Ziyi looked at Li Yu's expression and knew that he must have great admiration for his employer. Yes, he is principled, responsible, and a pretty good person, so how could he not be liked by others? Even if Su Ziyi just listened for a moment, he still felt that the character of his boss was not that bad.