Chapter 275 - 276

Chapter 275 The round-faced man

If Tianlan City is used as a comparison, the three people of the Su family do not feel that Dai Guo is poor at all.

But along the way, they have seen too much reality and hardship. Therefore, when I first entered this brightly lit place, I felt strange.

"Father." Su Yulang leaned towards Su Ziyi, and Bian Qing also took Su Ziyi's hand at this moment.

Pursing his lips, Su Ziyi led the two of them forward: "Let's go." Entering Tianlan City is not necessarily a bad thing. After all, it is so prosperous and crowded, and the flow of news is naturally better than elsewhere. They had just arrived in Dai Country, and if they settled here, they might learn more things faster than if they stayed elsewhere.

Although it was not yet dark, the shops in Tianlan City were already lit with lanterns and candles.

It was a bit far away before, so I couldn't see it clearly. Now walking on the road, the three people of the Su family were surprised to find that the most shops on both sides of the road were all kinds of food, drink and entertainment shops. Brothels and gambling houses were constantly popping up, and there were many waiters standing on the road soliciting customers. They had never heard of the entertainment items mentioned there. It was obvious that Tianlan City had taken pleasure to the extreme this day, which made the three of them dumbfounded.

Since it is a city that never sleeps, it is not difficult to find a place to stay.

They deliberately avoided that smoky place, and after walking for nearly half an hour, they found an ordinary inn on a quiet street. The inn doesn't look new or old, there are no exaggerated decorations, and there are no hundreds of candles to brightly illuminate the inside. Everything looks ordinary.

There were not many guests in the inn.

When Su Ziyi and the others arrived, it was dinner time, but there were only four or five people sitting in the hall dining. When the three people from the Su family walked in, those people only glanced at them and then looked away, obviously not interested in them.

The shopkeeper was making calculations with an abacus on the counter. When Su Ziyi and the others stood in front of him, he raised his head with all his feelings in mind: "Stay in the shop or work as a salesperson?" The shopkeeper had a face with a Chinese character and looked quite decent, but his eyes were There is the inherent shrewdness of a businessman in him, and he has finished sizing up the entire Su family in just a moment.

"Stay in the hotel." The shopkeeper was actually a fifth-level Qi refining practitioner, which surprised Su Ziyi a little.

"Ten taels of silver a night." After the shopkeeper realized that he couldn't see through Su Ziyi's power, a faint smile immediately appeared on his face. Although it was not flattering, it was much better than the cold and indifferent look before. : "Sir, if you have children, you can open a suite with us directly. The suite has two bedrooms and only costs sixteen taels a night." Ten taels

? Sixteen taels?

Although Su Ziyi and the others no longer cared about the quantity of gold and silver, they were still surprised by the shopkeeper's quotation.

The shopkeeper seemed to notice their surprise and explained in a low voice: "Are you from outside?" Seeing Su Ziyi and the others nodded, he said: "Then you don't know that the price of our inn is The city of Tianlan is already considered low-income these days." He held the abacus in his hand and pressed down: "The ones on the front street can't even afford a few hundred gold a night." After hearing what he said

, The three people in the Su family looked at each other, but they didn't bother to worry about it. They just paid the bill with two grains of gold and booked a suite for three days.