Chapter 321 - 322

Chapter 321 Black Gold Gilded Knife

In the second round of the game, Su Ziyi watched every game.

Being able to enter the second round shows that the practitioner's methods and strength are still good. And because the second round of competition was more intense than the first round, the practitioners who originally had reservations no longer cared about it at the moment, and used their skills to press the bottom of the box one by one, feasting the eyes of the onlookers.

However, seeing this in Su Ziyi's eyes, she couldn't help but frown.

As early as the first round of primaries, he discovered that although everyone was working hard, there was still something missing compared to the one between him and Guo Xie. Everyone had reservations, so they kept testing during the competition, prolonging the time of the competition. After each other figured out the other's tricks, it would be a matter of who was quick and cruel.

Therefore, in the preliminary round, you can see at most 80% of the strength of the participating cultivators.

But now, with everyone except Ou Wang trying their best, Su Ziyi watched all nine games and found that most of them were not as strong as Guo Xie. Most of those who succeeded were disciples of the Xuan Cang Sect, and after winning the second round of the competition, these Xuan Cang Sect disciples looked a little embarrassed, but their expressions were as usual, and they obviously did not encounter any big problems.

Su Ziyi mentally compared the list of people participating in this competition, and found that, except for Guo Xie, none of the other disciples from Xuan Cang Sect were eliminated.

This is very telling.

The territory of Dai State is not small, so there are also a lot of cultivator forces. If you count them carefully, there are as many as seventeen who can be named. And in this cultivation competition, all seventeen forces have their factions. People. There are also some unknown small forces participating. Although they do not expect to get a ranking, they still want to use this competition to get into the eyes of other forces.

In the first round, all the cultivators from these small forces were eliminated. Except for a few lucky ones among the seventeen forces, the ones at the bottom were basically eliminated. Now in the second round, the kind of luck that purely depends on luck is no longer feasible, and all the major sects headed by Xuan Cang Sect practitioners have been eliminated.

Therefore, at the end of the second round, among the ten practitioners who qualified to enter the third round, four seats were occupied by the Xuan Cang Sect, two from the Qi Bao Pavilion, one from the Royal Family, one from the Yizhou Army, and one from the Nanming Sect. One, and finally Su Ziyi who had a bye. These forces are well-known in the entire Dai Kingdom, so after the competition list came out, Su Ziyi felt that everyone's eyes on him were a lot more complicated.

Maybe everyone is thinking that if Su Ziyi hadn't been lucky enough to get a bye, he might be the one sitting in this position now.

Su Ziyi didn't care at all what others thought. He pretended that nothing was wrong. After the game, he went to the small hall to participate in the third round of drawings, and this time he drew Zeng Ming from Nanming Sect. The strength in the early stage of foundation building is about thirty years older than him, so he has two swords in one hand. The aura on his body is not strong, and it is obvious that he is still a long way from the middle stage of foundation building.

It is worth mentioning that in this lottery, the cultivators of the Qibao Pavilion were drawn to the Qibao Pavilion, and the cultivators of the Xuan Cang Sect were drawn to the Xuan Cang Sect.