Chapter 175 - 176

Chapter 175 Sudden Abnormality

Overwhelming!

At the end of the field of vision, black mist was billowing, and black objects like cannonballs were continuously shot out of it. When they flew into the air, they stretched out their bodies and turned into the appearance of a dwarf wearing a black cloak. They flew in an arc and headed towards Su Ziyi! Wherever it passes, there are even more gloomy winds, and the light gradually recedes.

Except for the sky falling apart, this is probably what the end of the world will look like.

Seeing this situation, Su Ziyi's calves were trembling a little, but the moment he held the hilt of the sword, he quickly calmed down, and the spiritual power in his body circulated rapidly according to the Qing Ling Gui Yi Jue, and on the long sword Condensed into a restrained and sharp force. And at the moment when his spiritual power was concentrated on the long sword, the three five elements essence that had been quietly staying in his left hand came out of his hand and flew up!

They formed a triangle and surrounded Su Ziyi in the middle. They circled upward at the same speed and stopped flying upward until they reached Su Ziyi's chest.

He looked like he was trying to protect Su Ziyi, which made Su Ziyi stunned for a moment.

At this moment of trance, the spiritual power in his body suddenly disappeared, losing twenty-three-tenths of it. When Su Ziyi came back to his senses, he discovered that the three five elements floating around him actually started to glow! Although the brightness was not as bright as before, it was extremely conspicuous in this dark cloud-covered environment. Needless to say, they must have just sucked the spiritual power out of his body.

However, why did he only smoke a little this time and not be as overbearing as the previous times?

Although he wanted to think about it, Su Ziyi had no time to think about it now, because the first wave of black ghosts had already rushed in front of him.

As soon as his sword was horizontal, he was immediately knocked back by the impact brought by the opponent. In this exchange, Su Ziyi also tested the opponent's strength, which was around the ninth level of Qi Refining. Individually, it wouldn't have a big impact on Su Ziyi, but it couldn't handle such a large number. In just the blink of an eye, five or six black ghosts rushed towards him.

In order not to be surrounded by the opponent, Su Ziyi swung his right foot and forcibly stopped his speed. Before he could stop completely, he turned around and charged into the black ghost. His steps are light and ghostly. As long as he is not surrounded by the opponent, he can always find an opening to break out. In addition, he has figured out the location of the black sign in the black ghost, so he directly killed a ninth-level Qi Refining one. The black ghost.

This is just the beginning.

The moment he plunged headlong into the black ghost and was enveloped by the opponent's thick cold air, all the memories of the previous battle on the bloodline canal worms came back immediately. He turned on his heels, and immediately turned around. With a horizontal stroke of the long sword in his hand, he just cut the two black ghosts that were surrounding him from behind into two pieces, and the black brand inside his body was also exposed.

After a successful attack, Su Ziyi was not so arrogant as to stay where he was and respond to the enemy, but instead floated backwards on tiptoes.

But at the moment when he touched the ground, he stabbed twice quickly with his wrist, seizing the time difference with great precision to stab the two black signs, causing the two black ghosts who had been seriously injured to immediately freeze and dissipate on the spot. . After exiting the attack range of the chasing black ghost, Su Ziyi accelerated and rushed forward again. He passed by the opponent, but the long sword swung flatly, hitting the opponent's vital part with one strike, and then beheaded another!