Chapter 131 - 132

Chapter 131 Shuang'er and others

Using spiritual power to fly away the blood on the sword blade, Su Ziyi suddenly felt that this scene was somewhat familiar.

He shook his head and stopped thinking about the past. He stuffed the sword back into the scabbard and turned to look at the cultivator who was lying on the ground: "Can you still stand up? If you can, it's best to leave early, otherwise you will be injured. The blood will attract other monsters."

Hearing this, the man raised his eyelids and looked at Su Ziyi with a painful expression. His lips were white and dry to the point of peeling. He said weakly: "Thank you."

Su Ziyi nodded . He nodded, without any intention of stepping forward to help the person up. He just stood there, looking a little inhumane. After the man endured the initial period of fatigue, he gritted his teeth and held on to his sword in an attempt to stand up. However, as soon as he moved like this, more blood immediately burst out from the wound on his waist and abdomen, and he was forced to stand up. Less than half of the clothes were dyed red.

Seeing this, Su Ziyi frowned: "You didn't bring any medicine to stop bleeding?" There was a hint of disbelief in his tone, which made the man's ears turn red with embarrassment.

"Forget it." Seeing that the other person couldn't stand up for a long time, and instead he was bleeding more and more, Su Ziyi took out a bottle of elixir from his arms and threw it into the arms of the person: "Eat this." Right." If he hadn't seen that this man was a twin like Bian Qing, Su Yulang and the others, he might not have been so kind. After all, he was just a stranger.

Yes, when Su Ziyi came face to face with this person, he discovered that this person was actually a twin!

The boy looked about thirty years old, with a rather big frame. Looking from the back, one would have mistaken him for a man. It was not until he turned to the front that he saw the light red droplets on the man's forehead that he was surprised. identity. Although this man looked tall and strong, he actually didn't have much flesh on his body. With his plain and yellow face, he looked skinny and skinny.

But -

how could he, a Shuang'er who was only at the third level of Qi refining, appear here? And the condition looks quite bad, not at all like the image a cultivator should have.

However, this was also someone else's matter. Although Su Ziyi was a little confused, he didn't ask. He had a headache when he saw that the man clearly looked weak but was holding the porcelain bottle at a loss: "There is a rejuvenation pill in it. Don't worry, this pill is fine." "No, it's not..." Hearing When Su Ziyi said this, the pair immediately panicked, thinking that they had angered each other.

Su Ziyi no longer cared about him. He walked to the red beast and found that in addition to the fatal wounds he had caused, there were many small wounds oozing blood on the red beast. There was even a one-inch long wound on the left front leg. The red flesh of the wound was turned outwards, and one could tell at a glance that it was caused by the outflow of spiritual energy.

It was also after seeing the wound that Su Ziyi had a slight change in his opinion of the pair. He didn't expect that the pair was quite capable. But he remained silent and said nothing. He only pinched the piece of flesh behind its neck with one hand and dragged it forward. Before walking away, he said without looking back: "Follow." And the pair of children saw Su Ziyizhen

. As he was about to leave, he felt anxious, gritted his teeth and tore off the cork of the bottle, poured out the elixir and swallowed it in one gulp without looking at it. As soon as the elixir entered his stomach, a warm and cool feeling spread from his body to his limbs, and the pain in the wound was much lessened. He then used his spiritual power to catalyze it, and the bleeding at the wound was instantly improved, and he saw it again. After a while it will stop flowing.