Chapter 261 - 262

Chapter 261 The person who took over the body

"Are you right?"

"Senior, I don't know what you are talking about..." As soon as Su Ziyi spoke, the expression on An Shulin's face froze, but he still suppressed the fluctuating emotions in his heart and reluctantly looked towards Su Ziyi smiled: "What kind of nightmare flower is that thing? We don't know at all."

Although he tried desperately to deny it, his panicked eyes and stiff limbs had completely betrayed him.

"Qiang!" The long sword was unsheathed and instantly cut a ray of white light in the dim environment. Bian Qing and Su Yulang, who had been walking behind Su Ziyi, also prepared for battle immediately. They held whips and stared at An Shulin and the other two people opposite. They only waited for Su Ziyi's order and they would kill them with all their strength. each other.

"Come out." Su Ziyi said leisurely: "Since I can recognize the nightmare flower, I must also know the habits of the nightmare flower, and naturally I can guess what tricks you are using." "Haha——" Su Ziyi said

this Speaking, An Shulin suddenly made a strange sound from his throat. At this moment, his entire face was distorted, one of his eyes was red with bloodshot eyes because he had stared too wide, and the veins were exposed on his forehead. Combined with the cheek muscles that were stiffened due to the overstretched gums, he looked really ugly. .

But Su Ziyi was indifferent to this ugly appearance.

What really makes him wary are the people hiding in the dark.

Nightmare flower, as its name suggests, is a flower that uses its fragrance to cause people to fall into nightmares. If you are not prepared in advance, no matter you are a Qi refining practitioner or a foundation-building practitioner, you will all fall into the gorgeous cage designed by it, immersed in the nightmare, unable to extricate yourself, and unaware of everything happening in the outside world. Ignorance until you exhaust your last ounce of energy and die of exhaustion.

Such habits make nightmare flowers very dangerous, and they have also become very rare.

But Su Ziyi was able to recognize it at a glance. The reason was that when she participated in Dr. Wu's discussion of elixirs before, Granny Weng had taken out a broken elixir recipe, and the spiritual material in it was the nightmare flower. ! After that, even if he never thought that he could restore the broken elixir, he still thought about it, so he also conducted research on spiritual materials such as nightmare flowers.

Unfortunately, all practitioners seem to believe that nightmare flowers are just poisonous weeds. Therefore, for thousands of years, whenever a nightmare flower appeared, it would be eradicated on the spot. As time went by, it became impossible to buy it on the market. Even in the major spiritual grass books, the nightmare flower is only mentioned briefly. Many students have even read a lot of spiritual grass books, but they don't know what the nightmare flower looks like.

And with the help of books provided by Dr. Wu and Xiang Fu, Su Ziyi naturally recognized the identity of Nightmare Flower immediately.

He also immediately figured out the intentions of An Shulin and others.

"I have never believed you." Su Ziyi repeated: "Never, never believed a word." When he said this, he took out two bottles of pills and swallowed two each with Bian Qing and Su Yulang. , what they ate was Bai Jiang Dan and Shui Shui Dan, which can remove toxins and allow people to obtain oxygen without breathing, minimizing their contact with nightmare flower toxins.

Finally, Su Ziyi and the others also took a pill called Yunming Powder, which can clear the mind. Although this pill has always been used to deal with inner demons, it can also be used in situations where poisons can paralyze people's nerves.